Eddie: he turned off the tattoo gun and gently wiped the tattoo. "And done." He smiled proudly. I instantly sat up and eddie moved back a little to let me look. It was cute. I brought my hands to my stomach looking down at the tattoo.

Y/n: "it's your turn." I smiled as I fixed my pants.

Eddie: "where you want it?" He sighed.

Y/n: i thought for a moment. "Let me put it on your chest. Like right in the center below your collarbones." I smiled.

Eddie: "you just want to see me shirtless." He laughed taking his shirt off.

Y/n: "i have many reasons..." I smiled picking up the tattoo gun. (We winging this shit. No outline nothing.)

Eddie laid on his back and to his surprise I laid ontop of him. I was down lower though. I rested my chin on my hand and looked at eddie getting the tattoo gun ready.

Eddie: he smirked. "You just wanted to feel me?"

Y/n: "Shutup. This is the best view. Don't be so full of yourself munson." I laughed.

I started by making a quicker outline of the heart so I wouldn't fuck it up too much. After that I just went over it and made it look nice and neat. It took me like 30 minutes to finish. (Haha I beat him.) Once I finished I wiped it gently. Eddie barely made noise he just laid back and relaxed the whole time. I turned off the tattoo gun and eddie opened his eyes looking at me and smiled. I returned the smile and got off of him putting the tattoo gun back in its case thing.

Eddie: i turned around to see him looking in the mirror admiring the tattoo. "This actually looks nice. I thought you would fuck it up completely." He laughed looking at me.

Y/n: "asshole." I walked next to him and looked at us in the mirror. I unbuttoned my jeans pulling the corner down slightly to see our tattoos.

Eddie: "i Can now officially say I gave you your first tattoo." He smirked.

Y/n: "yeah yeah munson I get it."

Eddie: "ya know I've been your first time in a lot of situations. Spray painting, tattoo, sex, sadly not drugs though."

Y/n: "eddie." I shushed him. "My mom is home!" I whisper yelled.

Eddie: "whoops." He shrugged. He plopped on my bed. "Wanna smoke?"

Y/n: "nah, i just smoked with your mom." I smiled.

Eddie: "haha. So funny." He joked.

Y/n: "yes i Wanna smoke munson!" I smiled. I grabbed a joint from my little drawer and walked over to my bed. "you have your lighter?"

Eddie: "uh." He checked his pockets "yes." He pulled it out. (Ayo.)

Y/n: "i Wanna hotbox my room." I smirked reaching up and shutting my window. "I Wanna live my long waited middle school dream." I smiled

Eddie: "are you trying to die?" He laughed. "What long awaited dream hm?" He smiled lighting the joint then taking a hit.

Y/n: "I've always wanted to hotbox my room and see if my mom notices. I wanna see what she does." I laughed. Eddie took another hit with a smile and shook his head. He passed the joint to me as he exhaled.

Eddie: "if you insist." He laughed.

*1 hour later*

At this point we smoked 2 joints. I am so high off my ass right now. My room is Smokey and smells like pure weed.

Me and eddie were laying down he was laying on his back while I was laying ontop of him with my head on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around me.

Eddie: "what if we are being controlled. Cause right now I feel like I'm the only one here. I feel liked we are ourselves but there are people watching us. Like through our eyes and they just sit there observing us. Like a science experiment. To see how our world deals with things. That's why space makes no sense." He said eyes wide looking mind blown. "There is no way we were created from nothing."

Y/n: "what If the world actually had a bomb in it and there is a hidden button somewhere waiting to be found to blow us all up. Like it legit takes one wrong step and the whole planet explodes."

Eddie: "woahhh... imagine..."

Y/n: "what If the reason we haven't found aliens is because those "aliens" are the thing that's watching us and since they are so advanced they can hide from us. What if they planted us here and we are just being observed. But aliens aren't green big headed big eyed wierd looking things. They are something beyond our knowledge."

Eddie: "we are too high."

Y/n: "agreed." I laughed.

(A/n: TW: don't read or look at any of these pictures if you are sensitive to the topic rape⚠️so some sad news for u guys... some "fan" is accusing Joseph Quinn of raping her. But it's so obvious she's lying guys 😭 since she has been getting hate for it she was posting edits saying how she is better than all of us and prettier and calling the stranger things fandom disgusting even tho she is apart of it and literally edits the cast still..? 💀 anyways... lemme show u what she said.)

Let's b real here... this sounds so untrue...

And she put an edit of them together as the background

And she put an edit of them together as the background..? With the song that says "I think I'll miss you forever" why would you miss a man that supposedly "raped" you.

? With the song that says "I think I'll miss you forever" why would you miss a man that supposedly "raped" you

Now she a victim of joe keery, Noah, Caleb, and Joseph..? 💀 and not only her b ur her friend too?

? 💀 and not only her b ur her friend too?

He deserves better bro. This is fucked up. Lying abt shit like that is beyond disrespectful and disgusting. Report her account Fr.