Bloodbath

Day 1:

Agatha takes a handful of throwing knives from the ground and retreats.

Tedros scores a bar mace from inside the cornucopia.

Sophie scares Hort away from the cornucopia.

Hester runs into the cornucopia and tries to hide from the others.

Anadil shoots an arrow into Aric's head.

Dot grabs a shield from the ground.

Rhian grabs the supplies furthest away from the cornucopia and quickly escapes.

Japeth stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Tristan and Kiko both go for the same axe. Tristan gives up and retreats.

Nicholas thinks about grabbing supplies but decides to run for cover instead.

Chaddick snatches a bottle of alcohol and a blade.

Rafal rips a backpack out of Beatrix's hands.

Nicola grabs a trident and food and retreats. Arachne almost kills Nicola with a throwing knife but misses.

Reena grabs a sickle and Millicent gets a slingshot.

Vex grabs a backpack but it's not zipped and most of the supplies fall out.

Ravan stays at the cornucopia for resources.

Leonora Lesso thinks about grabbing supplies but decides to run for cover instead.

Clarissa Dovey grabs the supplies furthest away from the cornucopia and quickly escapes.

One cannon goes off. One for Aric.