Chapter 2: Night 2

Start from the beginning

The music tuned into the background for Sonic as he watched Silver talk to one of the workers, grabbing a cup filled with coins as he gave the nutria the rings it cost. Silver looks back towards the blue blur, "Alright we get to play 10 games."

"Where should we start first?" Sonic questioned looking around the arcade.

"Here, there's a board with all the games." Silver points at, looking towards a chalkboard filled to the brim with different types of video games.

Only one game in particular stuck out to Sonic, "What's that game?" He points, "Oh that's where you run, jump, and collect coins." Sonic nods before looking down, "Let's do Pac-Man!" Silver smiles at his cheeriness and he nods, he couldn't find the courage and wouldn't want to decline such a wonderful offer.

As the two played the game, dying quite quickly. They didn't care, they were having fun and that's what mattered to the both of them. Sonic smiled and watched in awe at how flawlessly Silver moved the stick, he got to level 7 before dying.

"Wow Silver, that was incredible!" Silver flushed, giggling, "Ah, it was nothing!"

They both walk around the arcade, taking their time but also watching others play and try games. There was this one game that caught both of their attention. A dancing one.

"I'll be blue, you'll be red," Sonic said, as he stood on the blue square. Silver chuckled before obliging. Standing on the red square.

"How do you play this game?" Silver asked out loud, looking at Sonic.

He shrugged, "I have no idea." Silver gulps before looking at the screen.

The screen turns black as Silver pushes a coin in the slot, a countdown is displayed on the two separate screens.

3

2

1..

Soon after the countdown two hedgehogs that were shaded blue and red began moving. Sonic and Silver looked at each other, before realising how many misses they were getting.

Quickly, they began following the moves. It was basically Just Dance, but for Mobians and others. Silver had more sloppy, uncoordinated moves. Although quite acrobatic, he wasn't very keen on dancing in public.

Sonic on the other hand had no care, dancing the night away like it was nothing. He smiled as the winner displayed on both of the screens, blue in 1st, red in 2nd. Sonic won by a lot mainly because of how more energetic he felt and less introverted than Silver.

Silver smiled, feeling the urge to kiss him right then and there.

He took that chance, gripping onto Sonic's waist gently. The other stops cheering themself on before looking at Silver's eyes. As Sonic cupped Silver's cheek, he could feel his tail slightly wag. With both narrowed eyes they soon closed them. Feeling the gap between them decrease before their lips touch, forming into a quick kiss.

As they hit it off more farther, Sonic places his other hand on Silver's torso, pushing him more so their chests meet. The fur of Silver's chest rubbed against the shaved chest of Sonic's.

"Mmh~♡"

As Silver was about to ask for access to the other's mouth, a tug on his glove caused him to halt. He backs away from Sonic. Feeling his face flush again, Sonic followed, unable to look who tugged on Silver.

There, standing smug was a purple cat, a hand on her hip as she raised her eyebrows, motioning them up and down. Silver only blushed harder before mumbling, "Blaze, what are you doing here."