𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 - 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"i'm gonna teach you." he says grabbing her hand and walking to the park. he puts the skateboard on the ground. "hop on." he says while holding his hands out for jay to grab. she grabs his hands and gets onto the skateboard. "okay, now push forward." she pushes forward a little and starts moving. 

"vin, hold onto me." she says anxiously. he puts his arm around her waist as she continues to push. 

"you're doing great." vinnie says walking beside her. "i'm gonna let go now."

"no!" she yells. "please don't." he chuckles.

"okay." 

as she begins to push faster, he lets go of her (with her consent) and she's surpisingly good. she watches vinnie skate for a while before getting back on to practice. he teaches her how to stop and turn.

after being at the skate park for a few hours, vinnie and jay make their way to anthony's house for the party. 

"are you excited?" jay asks as they pull into anthony's driveway.

"for sure. how are you feeling?" vinnie asks turning off the truck.

"i'm a little nervous."

"because of my parents?"

"yeah."

"don't worry. they're really chill. they'll love you, i promise."

"okay. lets go." she says. he gives her a smile before going to open her door.

they knock on anthony's door and almost immediately, avani answers. 

"hi, jay! hi, vinnie! happy birthday." she says hugging him. she then hugs jay. "come in!" the couple walks in with avani closing the door behind them. they look around seeing the streamers, ballons, food and drinks.

"you guys went all out." vinnie says with a little surprise in his voice.

"of course! it's your 20th birthday." avani replies. "you guys can chill, the party hasn't really started yet. oh also, your parents are in the back." 

vinnie and jay look at each other before heading to the back. they find his parents sitting by the pool. when they see them, they both hug him.

"hey, mom." vinnie says hugging his mom.

"it's so good to see you." she says hugging him back. "happy birthday, my sweet boy." she lets go of him so he can hug his dad.

"happy birthday, vin." his dad says hugging him.

"thanks dad." he pulls away and smiles. "mom, dad. this is jade."

"my nicknames jay." jay says a little nervous.

"so you're the infamous jay. we've heard so much about you." his mom says which makes jay a little less nervous. "i'm maria and this is nate."

"it's really nice to meet you guys." jay says. maria hugs her and soon after so does nate.

"so how have you two been doing? are you officially dating yet?" nate asks. 

"we are." vinnie says happily. 

"we made it official this morning." jay adds.

"amazing! we've never seen you so happy." maria says to vinnie. "don't mess this up."

"i won't." he says looking at jay.

"you guys are so cute!" maria says. 

"okay maria. i think it's time we leave them alone."

"he's such a party pooper." maria whispers to jay.

"like father, like son." jay whispers back.

"hey!" vinnie says as maria and nate leave. "whats that supposed to mean?" vinnie says turning to jay.