𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 - 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

JAY WAITS for her phone to ring. when she hears the ringtone she waits about 4 seconds before answering.

"hi." vinnie says. "one second." he says while putting his gaming mic up to his mouth. "hey i gotta go... no i'm on face time... it's none of yor business... i'll play tomorrow calm the fuck down..." he turns off the game and shakes his head.

"hey." jay says after pulling the blanket from over her mouth.

"sorry." vinnie says grabbing his phone. "why'd you want me to call you?"

"because." jay starts. "i wanna chill with you." she says while he's staring at his screen. "you look like a dork staring at me like that."

"sorry." he says. "you're just really pretty." he clears his throat.

"why thank you. you're not to bad yourself, pretty boy." she smiles.

"so, if you wanna chill, i could come over."

"slow down there. calm down."

"sorry."

"stop apologizing."

"i'm nervous."

"why are you nervous?"

"you don't get it do you?" jay looks at him confused. "i like you, jade." 

"okay but can we just take a second to acknowledge the fact that vinnie hacker just confessed his feelings for me?" she smiles to herself. "how do you like me when you don't even know me. and what is there to like about me anyway?" 

"wait hold up. what's not to like about you?"

"i'm just a freak fan girl." 

"you're not just a freak fan girl. you're my freak fan girl."

"so you don't think i'm just another 12-year-old who falls for your thirst traps?"

"that doesn't make sense because you're not 12. no i do not think that."

"okay." jay says. "vannah has to be wrong." she says thinking vinnie couldn't hear it.

"what did she say?" he says removing his face from the frame to do something.

"well. she said, and i quote, 'the man is more obsessed with you than you are with him.'"

"she's always exposing me." he says faintly. she smiles at the comment.

they continue to talk throughout the night continuing to get to know each other.

at around 4 am, jay wakes up to vinnie talking to his roommate.

vinnie looks at his phone seeing jay rub her eyes. "sorry. did i walk you up?"

"no. you're all good." she says.

"you can go back to sleep if you want." he says knowing she's tired. she nods and closes her eyes. 

"good night."

"good night."

THE MORNING
10:28 am

AS JAY WAITED FOR VINNIE TO PICK HER UP, she scrolled through tiktok. 

after a while, she heard a knock on her door.

"hey." he says.

"hi." she says smiling at him.