Iroh screams as he feels the tip of the rapier and his takeover beginning to crack.

It then completely fades away from his body as the dark haired man collapses t the ground, heavily.

Vivian lands with her knees slightly bent, only to feel pain dance through her body. She goes to lean on her rapier for support with a grunt of pain, one eye squeezed close.

"Maybe I overdid it by pushing myself," She thinks, gazing at her friend sadly.

"She did it!" Natsu cackles, Hapoy joining in.

"Aye, Sir!"

Gray smirks as Erza as the others smile.

Rogue and Erza go up to Vivian as Iroh mumbles to himself, disbelief over his features.

"I've been defeated... that's impossible. How can you be this strong?" Iroh was staring at Vivian as Rogue rescues her, gazing at her in concern.

"I've never been as weak as you thought I was," Says Vivian. "I just never had the strength to defeat my friend in before. Until now." A pause as they gaze at each other. Vivian glances to Erza. "We should put seal stone on him snd call the Magic Council to let them know."

The Scarlet nods her head as she requips back into her traditional armor. There was a burn on Erza's right cheek from before. "I'll handle it. You should get your wounds seen too. And, also..."

Eras gestures to the front of Vivian's body. "Hm?" Confused, the pretty brunette looks down, only for her eyes to widen at how much of not just her stomach but her chest area is exposed. She blushes and flails around, letting her rapier clatter to the floor.

Vivian pauses and blinks her eyes when something warm floats down gently on her shoulders. She recognises it as Rogue's black cape.

Vivian gives her mate an appreciative smile as she tugs the cape closed and murmurs, "Thank you, Roguey."

"You're welcome, Viv-chan," The Cheney murmurs back as he wraps his arm around her shoulders, picking up Vivian's rapier. Iroh was watching them even as erases clamps seal stone cuffs around his wrists. Rogue hands Vivian back here rapier and she sheathes it before requipping back into her normal work attire, which wasn't damaged at all.

                        🗡🗡🗡

Vivian stands next to Rogue as the Rune Knights come into view with a horse drawn prison carriage for Iroh, who is still in seal stone cuffs with all of his wounds healed.

They were apparently already on their way when Erza called.

Erza stands by him as Lahar walks up to them, stoic as always. "We'll take him from here," Lahar says as a couple of Knights grip Iroh's arms and start to lead him to the carriage. The Knights pause by Lahar at the doors. "You'd be given a life sentence—if you're lucky."

Lahar gives the Takeover mage a distasteful look. Iroh remains unfazed by it.

He's about to step into the carriage when—

"Wait!" Rogue, Natsu and Lucy start when Vivian suddenly breaks away from the Cheney and runs up to her childhood friend. He whips around, only to be engulfed in a hug by the hazel eyed girl, her hands bracing on his strong chest and head under his chin, face turned into Iroh's chest.

 He whips around, only to be engulfed in a hug by the hazel eyed girl, her hands bracing on his strong chest and head under his chin, face turned into Iroh's chest