Chapter 8 Prediction Turning True?

After finishing her breakfast, Nesby wanted to take a walk outside since she saw the weather predictions to be breezy. "You know what, I wanted to take a walk nearby,"

"Are you sure about that? I was watering the flowers just now and it does look cloudy outside," Fiona said.

"Wait, really? Guess I shouldn't trust the prediction," Nesby said.

However, she tried to wait for the weather just in case if it starts raining. While she is waiting, Fiona walked up to her, telling her: "Well, there is chances of it raining today, so it's up to you on whether to go or not,"

This made Nesby think twice as she told Fiona: "It's not going to be a long walk anyways. I just felt that it might be a great time to take a walk,"

"Well, since you are still determined to have a walk, then I can only suggest you to take an umbrella,"

"Nah, I am going to be back in a few minutes, so it's not going to be a big deal," Despite saying that, she still takes an umbrella since she suddenly changed her mind.

Soon, Nesby heads back to her room to change her clothes and she goes with blue wide pants, brown top with brown sleeves along with her iconic green necklace. After that, she wears on her green shoes while looking around her surroundings.

"Where can I go thought?" Nesby grabbed her umbrella while thinking of it. After a while, she knew where to go and started her small walk in the streets.

While she is walking, Nesby walked by a lot of streets and this is the first time she is able to enjoy the streets around her. At first, everything was going well for her as nothing happened.

However when Nesby was about to head back, she happens to see a bright star in the sky. "Wait, it's early in the morning, why is there a shining star out of nowhere?"

This made Nesby wonder even more that she gave up the idea of going back home. Soon, the star got bigger and bigger until it looks like it is getting closer.

Not long later, Nesby felt that something huge is going to hit her if she doesn't run. "Oh gosh, it looks like it was about to hit me soon if I don't run," She quickly run away to hide, almost falling down twice.

At first, she was worried if she can't find a place to hide since there were limited things to hide. Luckily, Nesby found a big tree while she is running. She hides behind the tree as she sees the star getting closer to her.

After a while, Nesby turned around and closed her eyes as a loud explosion occurred a few seconds after she turned around. Nesby was stunned as her soul just left after the explosion. However, she felt it was from the star.

"Even though it might not be true, but I think it must have come from the glowing star just now,"

Once the explosion settled down, Nesby tried peeking her head out to see that something crashed and it must be the star. Nesby slowly walked out from the tree with her umbrella to see a damaged small rocket.

"The fumes are coming out from the rocket, should I be worried at this point? I don't know ahhh,"

Even thought she is scared in the inside, she still took her nunchucks as she walked to the rocket, pretending to be very confident. Nesby took small steps to the rocket as she held on her nunchucks tightly.

Suddenly, the rocket's door opened all of the sudden when a girl with brown hair with ombre of green at the right side of her hair while blue at her left side of her hair. The girl then started coughing because of the smoke from the rocket.

However when she raised her head to see Nesby, Nesby was still trying to keep her strong image by not letting her fear slide out. Despite having her head filled of fear, she still took her guts out and asked for her identity. "So, who are you? And why are you here?"

"What do you want, stranger? I am jut here which I am not sure,"

"Put that aside, answer my question," However Nesby soon regretted asking her to do that since she doesn't know how this person would react.

"Well, I am Nora and I am here to escape my home town, Nova," Nora answered.

"Emm, that's it? I thought you were an astronaut that failed to land safely," Nesby answered.

"I think you thought too much, my friend,"

"Don't call me that, just call me Nesby," Nesby corrected her. "Also, I'm not your friend yet, we literally just met a few minutes ago,"

Nesby slightly frowned for a bit as she doesn't know if Nova is something else. "I'm really sorry, but I never heard of Nova before. Is it some sort of planet?"

"Yes. It's actually a place where most people will go after they die on this almighty planet," Nora said. "However if a person wants to go to Nova, they still had to be decided by the Gods, called the Lagoona,"

"Oh god, what is this weird theory I am listening to right now?" Nesby frowned even more.

"Basically in Lagoona's stage, only a few people were able to pass the obstacles she gives because this is where it decides based on the personality and attitude on Earth," Nora explained.

Despite all of the weird stuff she is listening to, she still decides to believe on Nora as she asked: "So, you are reborn after your death here?"

Nora shakes her head and says: "People were assuming that but when I am actually given birth by my mother who was part of a couple that died from a sinking ship. Her husband is my father,"

"Oh my goodness, this has to be the most complicated story I have heard in my whole life,"

"You saying something?" Nora asked.

"Well, I don't understand why you wanted to escape Nova planet even though everything sounds peaceful there?"