Enter Naruto Uzamaki

Start from the beginning

"That hurt you damn brat" The kumo ninja said reading to kill him.

'No, this bastard kidnap Hinata' Naruto thought- all the previous horror disappearing from his face which was now stoic and serious as he got into an advanced taijutsu stance which he had refined from the basic academy one.

This now refined stance revolved around dodging and predicting the opponent's moves while delivering fast attacks. This seems like a good fighting style but due to Naruto's lack of experience using it wasn't enough to defeat the ninja

The ninja and Naruto got into a heated battle with Naruto being on the losing end landing 1-2 hits in here and there but the thing that helped Naruto the most was the very thing everyone in his village hated him for not that he knew of it was but because of this thing he had an almost instantaneous healing factor. This was the only reason why he had not been taken out of the critical blows of the ninja. The ninja threw three kunai at him but Naruto managed to jump back and prepared to use an e-rank fuuton(wind)jutsu to blow them away but he didn't have enough time to and was pierced all over his body with most of them coated with poison to make sure he died. He fell limp to the ground seemingly dead.

'What the hell is up with the brats in this village' thought the Kumo nin to himself remembering how much of a fight Hinata gave him before he managed to capture her causing his earlier brusies and now Naruto had come into the picture and and increased the extent of his bruises into open wounds. He tried to escape but he was quickly surrounded by the clan head of the Hyuga and branch members of the acting as his body gaurds along with the Hokage and a group of Anbu.

"Giving me back my daughter"Hiyashi said, a stoic look on his face which sent shivers down the man's spine.

The man seeing he had no choice but to give himself up was about to use a self detention technique but Hiyashi saw the chakra build up in the man's body using the Byakugan and quickly landed a juken strike to the man's heart effectively killing him.
_______________________________________________________________

Naruto had just woken up in a room with walls painted all white and by the smell of chemicals, soaps and cleaners he assumed he had been in a hospital. He saw the hokage sitting on a chair doing paperwork on the table beside his hospital bed.

"Old man?" Naruto questioned groggily getting up.

"Ah Naruto you're awake" the Hokage said, turning to him

"What are you doing?"questioned Naruto rubbing his eyes.

"Ah, the life of Kage, you can never escape paperwork especially after that fiasco that happened yesterday" The old Hokage sighed cursing his predecessor and, him, for leaving him with the paper work

Naruto's memories immediately came back to him and immediately he asked "Old man is Hinata ok?"

"Yes she's fine, but you shouldn't move around much, your external injuries may have healed but it will take your body some time before it flushes the poison from your body, so rest now" said the Hokage.

A few days later

The Hokage, a group of elite jounin and someone who looked like Hyashi but in fact was his twin brother who was the head of the branch house in the Hyuga clan Hizashi were walking north-east towards the border between the land of fire and the land of lightning. When they eventually arrived at their destination the tension in the air was so thick it could be cut with a knife. In front of them stood the Kage of Kumogakure, the unruly raikage A, his brother the Hachibi jinjuriki named Bee standing beside him on his right with and his two other body gaurds C and Darui and a group of highly skilled Kumo nin.

"Hand him over" said the Raikage getting to the point, pointing at Hizashi

"And why should I Raikage, your ninja which was meant to sign an alliance but this was all a mask for your true objective to steal one of Konaha's bloodlines" said the Hokage his face remaining stoic

"And what proof do you have of this?" Questioned the Raikage getting ticked off

"None at all accept for one thing" said the Hokage smirking making the Raikage shoot him a furious glare

"Let's just say you have a spy in your line of shinobi" said the Hokage

"Asuka, you may step forward"said the Hokage.

A man who seemed to be in his late 20s to early 30s. He was a tall light skinned man with pale blond hair with a beard the same colour walked forward and handed the Hokage a storage scroll.

"This scroll contains detailed copies of all Kumo's documents including this operation you have been planning for months." Said the Hokage

The Raikage had shock plastered all over his face as Asuka has been one of the few ninja who had access to Kumo's documents due to the amount of trust the Raikage had for him.

"So know Raikage-"said the Hokage snapping the Raikage from his trans

"If you try to launch an attack against Konaha, we know everything about Kumo's military forces, inside and out" The Hokage said

The Raikage knew he had lost and stormed away furiously. It was later reaveled that this interaction all took place because Kumo wanted to kill the man who had killed their anbasidor and treatened war if he was not executed.

End