𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑦-

It was breakfast dad was no where to be found like always but we knew were he was . The alibi room where kev and v sometimes worked .

Filling the table up we all filled the box with the little change we had for the electric and we were still short .

Fi told us she would pick up extra shift and would have it . That calmed my nerves because I hated how last time we were late we had to use candles for 2 weeks .

Fleeing off to school I met Beatrice she was my best friend , had been since kindergarten . She understood me she understood the Gallagher way . And not just because she had a dysfunctional family too .

Entering our first period class I hated being a freshman just being the youngest in a big school of overrated assholes . Bea made it better though her and the thought of being with him .

Spencer .

Spencer Micheal Harlow. Don't ask how I knew his middle name.

He is perfection and every girl in the freshman class as a whole knew it . Except bea she hated him thought he was a bitch maybe she was right .

But I didn't care I still liked him he was special . Even though I never actually talked to him i sat by him once his arm brushed against mines it was almost faith and he probably doesn't even remember.

By the end of the day I tried to find Ian or lip but they were both gone .

Per usual . I was alone .

Bea had band yes surprisingly a wanna be rich girl from Chicago takes band .

As I walked towards the L I pulled a cigarette from my purse .

Lighting it i hit it twice I hated winter Chicago . It was cold . So cold .

Kept my lips chapped I hated it .

As I continued to walk he bumped me . Almost knocking my cigarette out of my hand .

" uh—my bad " he said turning around looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes .

" yea your bad " I said I can't actually believe I said that . With my eyes angry .

Looking at my cigarette he reached for it . Quickly pulling away before he could get it I rolled my eyes .

" what are you doing ? " I said to him .

" can I hit ? " he asked

" no I barley know you what if you have a sexual disease it can be transmitted through Sharing things like this " what was I saying I should've just shut my mouth .

" smart girl but I have nothing no disease " he said grabbing the cigarette hitting it twice as I watched .

He was so damn cute I could die .

" thanks " he said handing it back to me . I could see them the bruises down his neck and face .

He was being beaten by who I didn't know at the time .

Trying not to make it obvious I saw them I said one thing . " yea "

Attempting to walk away he stopped me .

" hey you don't even want to know who I am " he said and what I didn't know was he was being sarcastic .

" no —"

" why not I know yours" he said shaking my core all I could think was how .

" what—"

" Rory Gallagher " he said shocking me . " yea we've been classmates since the 3rd grade and you never even noticed " he said laughing .