SIX - LETHARGIC

WARNINGS : CURSING UNEDITED

WARNINGS : CURSING
UNEDITED

^

the next day at school wasn't great for y/n. she got to school later that usually and completely forgot to do her math homework. she only realized she left it once math rolled around. she had to improvise and lie saying she left it home accidentally. her teacher just nodded her head and told her to turn it in tomorrow. y/n sighed to herself. during lunch Y/n dozed off for a good ten minutes before realizing she agreed to practice with the volly team.

she quickly excused herself from the classroom before bolting down the hall towards the gym.
y/n saw Reki on the way but she really couldn't stop to talk. she yelled out a quick "sorry i'm late!" for him to get the message. of course he didn't so he just followed her alway to the gym with langa in tow. once Y/n made it to the gym she threw her bag down and ran up to the team.

"sorry i'm late!" she shrugged off her uniform blazer and grabbed a ball. "lets start." Mei look her captain up and down. "in that?" she questioned. "yes in this. now lets go." she said while tossing the ball at Mei who caught it. Y/n turned around to walk back on the court just to see Reki and Langa standing in the middle of the gym clueless. y/n held the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"what the hell are you two doing here?" Y/n placed her hands on her hips. by her body language, Langa could tell Y/n wasn't in the best mood but Of course Reki was completely clueless. "we wanna watch you practice!"

"absolutely not."

"but why not!?" Reki whined. Y/n sighed while holding the bridge of her nose before looking up at Reki with a irritated expression written all over her face. "because i said so." although rejected Reki still had a smile on his face.

"okay, guess i'll have to catch your next game then. bye Y/n!" he said before quickly dragging Langa out the gym. "what?! Reki get your ass back here!" Y/n ran out the door of the gym and yelled at Reki. he just picked up his pace and laughed at y/n's reaction.

Y/n huffs before walking back into the gym. the girls stared at y/n. Mei and Keiko had knowing smiles growing on their faces. "wipe those smug grins off your faces before i serve a ball at them." Y/n said before officially starting practice.

^

"why didn't you tell me you have a game this weekend?" Reki said following after Y/n. it was the end of the day and Y/n was walking home since she didn't have practice after school today. Reki had caught up with her on his board. "well you didn't ask so." Reki whined before getting off his board and stood in front of Y/n. "but we're friends y/n! you're supposed to tell me about things like that!" y/n rolled her eyes and walked around Reki. "whatever Reki." it got silent between the two before Reki opened up his mouth again.