Karishma : Par madam sir case..

Haseena : Nahi karishma .. Ham solve kar. denge.. Ap araam kare.. Lekin agar kal ap ayengi.. Toh ham apko resignation de denge... Aur apne bache aur apna khayal rakhe ga..

Karishma : Ji madam sir..

Present :

Karishma : Pehle baat madam sir ko hi pata thi yeh baat ki ham maa banne wale hai..

Pushpa ji : Aur phir kya hua..

Karishma : Phir ka pushpa ji hamne apko bola phir ghar par aram karre the.. Phir madam sir ka phone aya tha hame... Bata rahi thi ki case solve hogaya hai.. Aur woh hamse milna chati hai... Lekin woh baat kar paye... Usse pehle hi... * sniff * * sniff * ...

Usse pehle hi kisi ne madam sir ko goli mar deya... Aur hamne khud suna tha ki kaam hoagaya hai.. Aur un logo ne kahi unki laash le gaye hai...

Pushpa ji : Shayad woh zinda ho...

Karishma : Nahi pushpa ji ... Agar hoti toh itne saal kaha hai.. Aur hamne khud waha ki talashi.. Le the kuch nahi mila.. Siwai us bracelet ke joh madam sir pehenti thi..

Pushpa ji : Hmm.. Acha ab tum socho mat .. Bahut kamzoor hogaye ho... Araam karo theeke...

Karishma : Ji ... Ap bi sojaye...

Scence changed...

Chennai...

The time was running as it will not stop for no one.. The darkness went from their and invited the dawn ..

And the birds started chirping for their work.. And sat on the windows of the room...

The sunlight passed from the windows and entered the room and the light illuminated in the room..

The window curtains where moving as the air was blown and he got up from the bed and groaned...

He sat on the bed and saw the time was 6.00 a.m. he looked towards his right side ..

She was sleeping peacefully in his white shirt which reached upto mid thigh..

She was looking innocent and also a seductress ... He was gazing her and took the baby hair and kept aside which was blocking his beautifull view...

She stirred due to his cold hands and now she was facing him and he gulped..the   blanket moved from the place and he can clearly see her cleavage which was appearing from her shirt whose buttons were few undue...

He looked down wards towards south region and groaned as he was hard again.. By just seeing her..

He cursed and went inside the blanket..  He was hang overed her and  she was looking as innocent as small child..

He slowly sensually kissed her cheeks lightly and he removed his trousers and kissed her nipples...

Haseena stirred in sleep as she was feeling some thing wet on her neck and also on her chest...

She opened her eyes and glanced side ways and was shocked to see anubhav on her ...

She was already sore from the night ministrations and now again he hang overed her...

Haseena : anubhav.. Ap kya karre hai...

Anubhav : hmm... Mein utha tha but ut the hi.. iam hard for you now...

As was now sucking her boobs and he took her hands and kept in his hair..

Haseena smiled as this was his favourite work to do ...

He will suck it like a baby and want to massage his hair and he will groaned.. And will be relaxed. ..

He was sucking and released with a pop sound and entered at a time and she groaned with pain..

He started kissing her neck for distractions and he digged her nails on his back and he was thrusting hard...

And she was designing his back with her nail marks as he was hardly thrusting hard , raw...

She know that he is sweet but in bed he will be changed completely..

And both of them reached their heights and hugged each other...

He removed him from her self and stood and took his trouser to wear.. And she sat on the bed exhausted ...

The silence was maintained until his phone ranged....

He took his phone from the  table and went out side to attend the call...

And she watched anubhav back and was going to washroom but heard some thing that she was shocked to core...

The ground slipped from her legs ... And her legs frozed on her place...

Continue in the next chapter...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you guys liked the chapter 🤩

so what do you think 🤔

sorry for the delay 🥺..

hope you will for give me 🥺🥺..

don't for get to vote and comment guys...

well iam not updating the previous book because i kept the target as 50 votes...

so now also i will keep 50 vote for this chapter 🤗..

please vote and comment for encouraging me...

vote,

comment,

share,

follow ..

guys...

Have a good day 😘😘