Emily

[Belongs to Alazel on Toyhous.e]

Name: Emily Tsakashi-Chessie
Species: Calico Mix
Personality: Friendly, Jolly
Gender: Female
Height: 22 Foot, 5 Inch

Physical Characteristics: Her fur Is fluffy and shorter then a regular Cat significantly, and her bones are more tense enough to help hold up her heavy weight. His core temperature Is slightly, and naturally colder then a normal Glaceon, but she can change It to anywhere between 20-20'000000 degrees fahrenheit.
Spouse: Oliver Chessie-Tsakashi

Emily tends to make big messes and cause huge problems and mistakes, but she's alright though. She's best friends with Hinari. She can be playful, and very curious at times and loves to make friends, but however, she's terrified of water. Her physical abilities are somehow stronger than Saruka's and Keyoung's combined. She enjoys eating towers and Luxrays for some reason, however, she's far more lucky and clever then she seems. She has a certain effect around her that can "Select" (or make) new people she meets that are drawn to her Intensely, but even If she doesn't know what came about, for It's quite very new.

She was abandoned as a Kitten, so she considers Hinari to be her sister.

She was born In Wayne County, Michigan.

"Get out of my sight, or you're going swimming. In what type of water, you ask? I don't even know, just get out already."

Emily's Theme: Vs. Dangerous Beast

Voice Credit: RecD - Furret Walk (Experienced Legend Edition)