9 : a moment for two

Start from the beginning

regardless he is glad things are good between them as of now and he wishes things to stay this way, but the question is. . .

would they?

with a mind full of thoughts, taehyung walked through the busy seoul streets. hands shoved inside his plaid pants, the coat folded and draped on his bent arm. the slight windy air ruffled his coffee brown wavy hair. he nudged his nose to adjust the big glasses he wore when his hair scattered over his forehead from the wind.

despite radiating such a peaceful aura, only the male knew of the storm that rioted inside him.

after reaching the familiar vintage-style coffee shop, he pushed the door and stepped inside. a bell rang when he pushed the door. the familiar face of the counter server came into sight and taehyung gave her a subtle smile. now standing in front of the counter.

"good afternoon sir" she smiled, "the regular right?"

"yes" taehyung gave an eye smile before he paid.

taking a seat by the window, taehyung brought out the book he was anticipating for so long to read. shuffling his hair from his eyesight he comfortably sat down. and then gave a smile to the waiter when he brought his coffee before starting to read the book while occasionally sipping his drink.

the weather was nice and there weren't many people in the shop. a piece of violin was playing in the background putting him in a better mood.

entirely indulged in the story taehyung didn't realize of the time.

he had finished his coffee long ago. now when the sun which looked like a crisp circle in the mellow orange sky was setting down, he noticed the amber sun rays bathing the pages of the book in its colour, making him realize the time as he slowly raised his head and looked out of the window.

oh it's already this late. . . staring at the reddish yellow sky where the birds flew by once in a while, a plane also flying off- taehyung fixated his gaze outside for a while before blinking his eyes. rubbing the corners of his eyes he yawned.

he should get back home.

getting out of the shop his air-conditioned body is hit by a wave of natural wind, easing his mind once again as he strolled in the opposite direction, to fetch his car.

since his mind is clearer than before, taehyung wasn't drowned in his thoughts and had the energy to glance around, until his eyes fell on the shop on the other side of the road.

is that a tattoo shop- by the looks of it, taehyung could tell the shop was new. the brown haired male bites on his lower lip, looking down at his polished shoes. what am i thinking? let's just go home. . . he tried to convince himself as he took a step ahead. stopping right away. licking his lips he contemplated the sudden idea that came to his head.

and then without any control over his body, he crossed the road and now was standing in front of the tattoo shop.

taehyung you idiot, go back! what if it's really jungkook! go back go back- unsettled with his own thoughts taehyung decided he will just leave. taking a step back he was about to turn around when suddenly the door of the shop opened that starlet the brown haired male as he wide eyedly looked at the man that was now standing in front of him.

jeon jungkook.

the raven head was as starlet as taehyung as he also with enlarged eyes stared back at the brown haired male.

before a small smile curved onto his pierced lips. "taehyung? what are you doing here?"

"i- i. . . was just passing by. . ." taehyung stuttered like an idiot that brought even wider smile to jungkook's face.