nana

After tickling sugar daddy for quite a while, Lisa felt awkward since he had been wearing that ice cold face all the time and never laughed at all.

Mr. Park looked at her emotionlessly, thinking whether he had 'done' her too hard. Since when such a smart and quick-witted girl became brain-dead?

"See how I'm gonna do you when we are home." He raised his eyebrows and then slapped on her sexy and plump ass.

"Oh no! Mr. Park, don't!" Lisa begged him and wiggled on his body, "I'm an adult. When we are home, you can't spank me with your peni...junk...If you really want to beat me, my palms are all yours."

"Then you don't have to write your thesis, right?"

Lisa twitched her mouth, saying in her mind, "Daddy, can you read my mind?"

Mr. Park looked at her. She was pouting that pink cherry mouth, wearing that naïve expression. Deep in her watery eyes he could also tell a little horny. She was like a doll at the mercy of him. And on her porcelain skin before her breasts were the love bites he left. Now his desires he had been trying to restrain was aroused again.

He rode on her and started to kiss her like crazy.

Lisa was lying under him, and soon felt something hard going against him, and immediately felt limp and feeble and then fell into his arms weakly.

"I'm gonna do you when we are home."

Lisa was panting, but still trying to defend for herself, "I'm an adult. I have dignity. Don't spank me."

Mr. Park curled his lips, and his picturesque eyebrows became vivid, "You know what? Your face and ass do look alike."

"Those with a harsh tongue would get struck by lightning! Humph!" Pulling a long face, Lisa got off him and sat back in her car seat, then looked out of the window.

Mr. Park was really a man of his words. After they went back to the villa, he really did her hard.

When Lisa got up the next morning, she felt like her whole body was not hers anymore.

Monster! Mr. Park was a completely inhumane monster!

Lisa went back to school with that whacked body. This time all her roommates were extra warm to her.

Someone asked her to find a well-paid job, someone asked her to get her a tall, handsome and rich guy... Lisa felt a little cornered. She didn't owe any of them anything. Who gave them the courage to ask her to do this and that for them?

After handing in her thesis, Lisa went back to work. Living in the big house Mr. Park bought her, she became a real commuter.

In the past two months after graduation, she hadn't seen Mr. Park for once. As a mistress with professional ethics, she shouldn't call her sugar daddy unless she missed him too much. But he would only say "I'm busy" and hang up, giving her no chance to speak at all.

Lisa was completely devoted to her job.

■■

One day she received a call from Miyeon asking her out at Gangnam Square. After they met, they went to a dessert shop and ordered the most expensive dessert on the menu.

At first Miyeon was jealous, but soon her jealousy turned into contempt. She smiled craftily, "As your BFF, there is something I should let you know. I saw your boyfriend check in with a hot chick. See? That hotel! It's been over ten minutes."

Lisa felt like her heart was burning, like being roasted on fire. But still she forced a smile, "You must be mistaken."

Miyeon had been jealous of Lisa and already wanted to embarrass her in public. How could she miss such a great opportunity?

She decided to destroy Lisa this time. She stood up, grabbed Lisa's wrist, and dragged her towards the hotel while saying, "Come on! Let's go catch them in bed!"

Lisa dusted her hand off and said with a serious tone, "You are mistaken!"

She was the kept one. God bless only if someone didn't come to catch her in bed with him. How would she have the guts to catch others in bed?

Anyway, whether that woman was a mistress or not, it was still below the table. Why would she be hard on a woman like her?

Besides, she and sugar daddy hadn't seen each other for over two months, maybe because he had already had enough of her. Why would she put her finger in the fire?

"Three-legged frogs are hard to find, but two-legged men are everywhere. If he can't give you a reasonable explanation, dump him!"

"I won't go."

Although Lisa was an ignoramus, it didn't mean she was brainless. There must be some dirty tricks behind since Miyeon was so 'warmhearted' to her.

When they were still in a stalemate, Mr. Park and a sexy and gorgeous woman came outta the hotel separately and then got in the same car.

The man was handsome while the woman was pretty. What a perfect match!

This was the first time she saw Mr. Park with another woman. She felt like something stuck in her throat.

"Go ask him now. What is this? Huh? Your man has checked in with some other woman and you are still hiding here like a coward? Where is your dignity? Huh? Come on. Go ask him yourself!"

Now everyone in the dessert shop was staring at her, making her really embarrassed.

"Miyeon, don't think I don't know what you are thinking. Let me be clear with you. Even if I break up with Mr. Park, he will never like you."

Lisa ditched her hands and strode away on her high heels.

After being exposed, Miyeon felt both shameful and angry. When she was about to chase Lisa, the waiter stopper her, "Miss, the bills."

On looking at the number on the bills, she flew into a rage, "Are you robbing me?"

Lisa wanted to go home, but only found that she didn't have a real home actually. It was so not her day today. While she had nowhere to go, it began to rain outside.

The cold rain was pouring on her. But she didn't go anywhere, only siting on the bench in the garden, holding her legs with her arms.

She started to cry, cry like it was the end of the world. And when she nearly passed out, she felt a warm hug.

Mr. Park wrapped her with his suit and then carried her into the car. He then switched it to unmanned mode, and drove to the villa.

After getting home, Mr. Park bathed her and then wrapped her with the quilt, "Sweetheart, I'm gonna cook some ginger water for you."

Lisa said gingerly, with her palm-sized face exposed, "Mr. Park, I'm fine."

Mr. Park rubbed her face gently and then went to the kitchen. Later he came out with a bowl of ginger water. After she drank it all, he asked, "Why were you crying?"

After having released her grievance, she was like a deflated balloon. "Did a mistress have the right to be jealous?" She asked herself in her heart.

When she was trying to make up an excuse, sugar daddy already saw it through. He pinched her face and looked at her into the eyes.

"I want the truth!"

Nowadays telling the truth may be a hard thing sometimes. And it was even harder to tell lies under sugar daddy's radar-like eyes.

After a moment's silence, Lisa found the right feeling and then said, "You know I am a sensitive person. Today I held up a nanny on Gangnam Square. You know what? She tried to blackmail me! I am a hot blooded girl having received higher education with lofty moralities. When facing such an immoral old woman with distorted humanity..."

Mr. Park said nothing, only staring at Lisa with that pair of calm and sharp eyes.

Mr. Park, whose brain was totally occupied by his sense, wouldn't be easily fooled, besides, Lisa's lie was so lame.

She really couldn't keep making it up, so she hummed and turned over against him, "I got a headache. Sleep."

The only thing binding sugar daddy and his mistress is sleeping together.

Mr. Park poked her and she rolled over like a ball. He narrowed his eyes and asked, "So you saw her today, right?"

▬ 7 ▬