chapter 9

Not edited

Present

The male left the car in hurry, all he can think was he is in trouble again. Running through the stairs he only have one thing in his mind, that was reaching his room safely. Everything he just thought would never happen was happening. Jeon Jungkook is inhi life again.

He locked the door and checked once again. The dark appartment was already unorganised like jimin's life. He had so many things in his mind when. He had so many plans, that he would have used when he met the taller again. But now suddenly there is doubt all over his mind.

Starting from the table the guy started arranging things in hope of all his fears will fade away in this dark night. The ghost, and every problem in his life will fade away. They were the only thoughts in his mind.

With a little movement of wind in the appartment, Mira appeared. The beautiful she look in day time is so less than the scary aura she hold in night. Jimin was unknown to the fact mira was behind him.

As he stood up to put things at there original place, he looked hypnotized. His face tilted on one side he looked totally controlled by something, and there for a mere second Mira was visible in him. He ran to his room.

He came out, everything in his aura was speaking lust. His shiny crop top , dark red lipstick, he looks totally someone would like to spend the night with. Admiring himself once again in the mirror he pulled the phone out for cab.

Jungkook

He was happy. Everyone can see it. Fennell noticed it way to soon. How can't he not. The guy he loves who only fucked him and left him for another guy and didn't gave a fuck about him  was suddenly happy.

Jungkook knew very well that Fennell loved him, but he only used him.

First, for his pleasure.

Second, fir escaping busan.

Third, for moving on from park jimin.

The only thing fennell despised was jungkook never showed any interest in any fucking body after he met that jimin guy. Like the guy who couldn't control his dick was no longer that fucking guy. That was a disgrace. But jungkook didn't gave them the satisfaction of  doing this disgraceful act.

Jungkook' s friend never pushed him after knowing there was a guy in his life. It was jungkook's money and kindness they wanted for a better future.

"Come out of your dreamland, man who is your new fling? Seems like he is swinging your thoughts huh?" Jungkook joked while putting some more food in his mouth.

"Well atleast I am having fun, what about you? You look happy, did you find that guy of yours??"

"Yess"

Silence

"Uhh..ok so what now?" Fennell's confidence was crushed. His eyelid felt heavy but again he had nothing to lose he look directly into jungkook's eyes. He knew this won't change anything but he needs to look at that man for last time.

"I will take him"  it was the only thing he said before leaving the table. Femnell could see him leaving. And the car's engine was their last goodbye.

Jungkook stopped the car near a convenience store. He was overwhelmed and lack of real people around him was frustrating him. He wanted to enjoy his night but the crying man just ruined his mood.

He pushed inside the store and picked the beer bottles available. Walking in the convenience store he saw he his first love.

Banana milk.