09:13 PM - Let me know how it's going Y/n.

09:58 PM - Are you alright Y/n? Give me a message or a call. Let me know when you're coming home.

Yep, I forgot to say anything. I hope she hasn't been too worried.

Y/n:

Hey, so sorry I forgot to message. 

I'm just having a great time and didn't notice my phone buzz in all the music.

Not sure when I'm coming back yet. I'll let you know. ❤️

"You forgot to tell your mum?" Billie asked, tutting as she did it.

"It's alright, she'll be fine." I respond.

She should be fine, hopefully.

"You wanna get out of here?" she suggested

"Sure, I have no ride though." I say. 

"Girl, you can come with me." she says, taking hold of my hand and pulling me to my feet, towards the door. "I'm gonna go for a drive with Y/n." she says to her mum, not even waiting for her response as she continued to pull me out of the room.

"Okay Billie, be safe." I could hear Maggie yell as we practically ran through the corridor.

Billie lead the way to an exit, still grasping onto my hand. 

"Can you peep your head out, see if anyone's there?" she asked.

I cautiously opened the door and stuck my head out. There were a few people, obviously just making their way home after the show.

"There's some people out there." I say, pulling the door to as I came back in to Billie.

I could see her face drop slightly. It was apparent she didn't really want anyone to see her.

I get where she's coming from. She can't even walk down the road without someone running up to her with cameras or barraging her with questions.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and passed it to her, propounding her to put in on. She did exactly that, putting it on and covering her head with the hood.

"Just walk normally, head down." I suggested. "Hopefully then nobody will notice you. Where are we going anyway?" 

"The Mercedes is parked just down the alley. It's the same one I picked you up in." she said, adjusting the hoodie to be as inconspicuous as possible.

This time I grabbed her hand. She held it tightly and I lead her through the door and down the road to the car. We walked at a normal pace and a few people glanced over, but didn't notice her.

As we neared the car, Billie unlocked it with her keys and I opened the door, allowing her to sit, closing it behind her.

I walked around to the passenger side and got in, taking a sigh of relief as I relaxed back into the seat.

"That was much easier than I expected." Billie expressed, turning the car on and starting to drive.

She flung the aux cord at me, "You can't say no this time." she stated as she pulled the hood down from her head.

Okay then, my music it is. I took the cord and plugged it into my phone, opening Spotify. I only have one playlist that's a playlist of everything. It's 23 hours long. I guess I'll just shuffle it.

Now playing:

Billie Bossa Nova - Billie Eilish

That isn't exactly perfect. Thanks Spotify.

Before I could do anything, Billie pressed a button on the steering wheel, skipping the song.

"You don't like that artist?" I question as she rolled her eyes.

"No idea who she is, but this sounds much more like my type of music." she says, turning the volume up and tapping her finger on the steering wheel to the beat.

Now playing:

The Adults Are Talking - The Strokes

I watch her as she bops her head back and forth, smiling and every so often, softly singing along.

I could feel my eyes struggle to stay open as I watched her. It was late, and she made me feel safe.

Slowly, but surely, I finally gave up and dozed off.