friends with benefits?

You and Trevor are like friends with benefits but deep down inside you guys have love for each other. It's been bugging you all day that Trevor was hanging out with that old woman Patricia the last time you and him met you told him that you and him aren't in a relationship and he can have sex with whoever he wants but you were lying you just didn't want to confess your feelings to him just yet.  You leave you rundown trailer and enter your truck you grab your phone debating on if you should call trevor or not "fuck it" you mumble to yourself tossing your phone on the dashboard and starting your truck up as soon as you were about to pull off you see Trevor recklessly pulls his truck in front of his yard he gets out by himself crying you get out worried about him "trevor are you ok" you asked worried about him "no do I look ok you dumb fuck" you roll your eyes and help him into his trailer you open the front door he collapse to the ground "Patricia" he cries out you try to hold a laugh back "you really fell for that old hag" he gets off the floor wiping his tears and sits down on the couch "come over here" he says you walk over to him he picks you up and throws you on his bed and climbs up to you.

Smut⚠️

He kisses you pull his pants off and he does the same to you he sees your thongs his favorite he tugs at them before taking them off you chuckle  he takes his underwear off he kisses your inner thigh and before you know it he puts every inch in you arch your back "oh trevor" you moan each thrust gives you more pleasure
"Turn around for me sweetheart" you smile at the thought of a new position you turn around he slowly puts it in it felt deeper in this position he slaps your ass before going to town. The in and out motion making you moan so loud you buried your face into a pillow.

You felt warm liquid enter your body he lays down besides you grab a lighter and light a cigarette getting a puff out of it before passing it over to trevor "are we really friends with benefits" you asked him "yea what else are we" you sigh "nothing forget it" you get up grabbing your pants when he grabs your arm "lay back down baby of course we're a couple" you chuckle "what happened with Patricia" he groans "I had to give her back to her husband but let's not talk about her" he gets up putting his underwear back on you look up and down at his toned body "oh fuck it lay back down" you chuckle you loved how trevor always knows what you want.