We felt embarrassed at what just happened and we quickly got up .
Taehyung: y-yaah! Y-you! Don't you have m-manners?
Athan: h-hyung, actually I-
Taehyung: gosh! Forget it. Well what brought u here tho?
Athan: sorry but hyung it was important!
I looked at him confused.
Taehyung: what do u mean?
Athan: here, your tickets and boarding passes, i finally managed to get the emergency one. Your flight is after 2 hrs. You gotta get ready , i got to know about David! He's again sending his men to look for you both especially Y/n. Pack up your things and leave already. They might reach here anytime!
Taehyung: Y/n! Pack your bags.
I nodded and started packing stuff. 
Taehyung: Athan, help me here.

After 1 hr 30 min
We packed our bags and had our breakfast !
Cleaning up ourselves and here we are at the airport standing in the boarding line.
I was standing behind Taehyung.
Since after what happened in morning we didn't even dare to talk to eachother. Idk what was going on with us.
I was standing in the line when he spoke.
Taehyung: stand here I'm gonna bring some snacks.
I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't reply to him .
And he went away.
I was looking at the airplanes outside , taking off , they looked so beautiful! The zooing sound gave me soothing vibes but not until I felt a sting on my hand. I looked down and saw a finger.
Idk to whom it belonged to so I looked back and saw a man standing behind me who kind of like was looking around as if he is not doing anything. But when he felt my gaze on him he looked at me innocently and then at his hand that was touching mine now a lil bit more closely. He quickly pulled it away and apologised.
I nodded and looked ahead. Walking a bit ahead as the line moved ahead. I felt that man walking ahead too but this time he stood so close to me behind. My breath hitched. I tried ignoring it, and i felt his breath on my neck , he was so damn close to me . I walked a bit ahead just a tiny step as that was the only space but i wanted to be away from him.
I could shout as i srsly wanted to and slap him tight but as the line was crowded and Ppl were standing closer to eachother i thought maybe that's why he's standing that closer to me. What if i scolded an innocent.
I was standing a bit ahead now as I took a tiny step before but suddenly I felt his presence behind me again. That too more closer, i felt my back touching his body. And this time his hand touching mine again. Idk if that was just me thinking or he was actually smirking , i heard his lil chuckle , it was not so late after that , that he started tracing his finger from my hand to wrist and this stupid knew he would get caught if he goes up So he started moving his fingers towards my waist, i felt disgusted when soon his hands started reaching down  but suddenly he stopped as I quickly turned around to slap him but as i turned i saw Taehyung holding his hand tightly.

I and Taehyung, both faced him at the same time .

A/n's pov
Before he could touch u further, u turned around and Tae held his hand before he goes ahead.
A/n's pov ends

I looked at Taehyung as he looked at that man furiously!
He whispered shout.
Taehyung: Don't you dare, to touch her!
His voice was so threatening that he gulped and apologized to him
Taehyung: Not to me! To her!
He nodded and apologized to me.
I just glared at him.
Jerking his hand away Taehyung stood between me and him. As he kept me closer to him .
I eventually felt safe and secured but my heartbeat was still on another level.
My breath was uneven , i still felt a bit insecure. But soon Taehyung slowly rubbed my arm and came closer to my ear from behind as he spoke.

Tae: calm down, it's all right now.

His husky whisper gave me shivers all over. He smirked - chuckled at that.

Soon we came inside the plane as we again got the same type of cabin. And we shut the door.
I rubbed my arm to calm myself , idk what got me so weak. Why was I feeling like this . My heartbeat rose ,i felt scared . I feel uneasy. Even I don't know, why i wasn't able to face that man so fast.
I was angry at that time but then why do I feel so cold rn ? A sudden heartbeat. What's scaring me?
I went towards the window as i looked outside i rubbed my arms giving myself warmth. My breath was not even. What kind of a mood swing was this.