94

94. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Aldrich's "Ji Tiantian" sounded like a single stone, causing a thousand waves, blasting the barrage of corpses all over the place.

Before the barrage slowed down, they received another thunderbolt.

Ji Qing said indifferently: "I found a lot of personal clips and fanarts related to me on the Internet. I hope that everyone's likes can be calm and restrained. If you can't calm down, then let's see you live on work and study."

The barrage cried and said that he would restrain himself and begged Ji Qing not to abandon the entertainment live broadcast.

Ji Qing looked at the barrage and cried, and his expression improved a little. He said softly: "Today is just a random live broadcast. Do you have any good movie recommendations? Let's watch movies together this afternoon."

--Happiness came too suddenly, I was already dead

--"She Chun" is heart-warming, healing and literary!

- What, what? !Male, do you want to watch a movie with me? !

--"Song of the Deep Sea" is said to be very popular among amateurs

--Ah! I can watch a movie with the male god in my lifetime! I have no regrets in death

Ji Qing chose "She Chun" based on the opinions of the masses. The film tells the love story between an amateur and an orc. The amateur is an orc from the snake clan. He is a minor and the snake clan's body is already slender. , so you can play amateur.

Ji Qing poured himself a glass of hot milk and opened the video on the sofa.

At the beginning of the film, the amateur lost his memory. When he woke up in the deep mountains, he even forgot his identity as an amateur. He was at a loss, and then he was picked up by a bear clan orc patrolling in the mountains.

Seeing the bear clan orc, Ji Qing couldn't help but think of Aqier who he met in the Colosseum. The bear clan orc was as loud and burly as Aqier. He walked up to the amateur and said cheerfully: "Are you a snake clan?"

The amateur stared blankly at the big man in front of him, shrank a little in fear, his face was pale and he didn't speak.

"Did you come to hibernate in the mountains? It's early spring, do you want to go down the mountain with me?" The bear clan orc scratched his head and said, "I just want to go out to buy supplies."

The amateur nodded cautiously.

The bear clan orc squatted down, carried the amateur on his back, took him down the mountain, and said, "You are so light, like a feather, I don't feel anything when I carry it on my back. My name is Algernon, what's your name?"

"I've lost my memory." The amateur said softly.

Algernon comforted: "It's alright, don't be afraid, I know there is a rescue station in the area ahead. I'll take you there, and the people there will help you find a home."

This is a remote small planet that has just been developed. All the construction has just started, and there are many vicious beasts. Algernon carried the amateurs to the rescue station. There were many orcs in the rescue station. The amateurs were very afraid, and the rescue station did not Unable to find amateur status.

The amateur has a fledgling complex with Algernon, and he is more willing to stay with Algernon than other unfamiliar orcs.

So after Algernon bought the supplies, he carried the amateur back with him. Algernon was a soldier standing at the signal station on the top of the mountain, and he was the only one in the signal station.