13. (End)

13. The Zombie Emperor and His Reserve Food (End)

Although Ji Qing felt that he was mighty and domineering, he raised his arms and called out to worship from all directions. But the difference between reality and imagination is the gap between Pomeranian and Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Lin Liang thought he had found a breakthrough. He released a series of fireballs to smash at Ji Qing. The fireballs condensed violent energy, which could not be caught by the fast naked eye. They left a series of afterimages in the air and rushed towards Ji Qing like a snake.

Ji Qing stood there motionless, just when Lin Liang thought Ji Qing was frightened, Ji Qing jumped in place and appeared in front of Lin Liang like a teleportation. He stretched out his small white and tender fist, seemingly He fluttered the hammer to Lin Liang, and with a click, a depression appeared in Lin Liang's chest. He spat out a mouthful of blood, but Ji Qing didn't dodge for a while, and was splashed a little.

Ji Qing opened his mouth slightly, and touched the blood on his chin in disbelief. After confirming that he was sticky, Ji Qing, who was just touching a fish, was instantly ready to fight. Hit the living room and then hit the stairs. During the period, the fists are so hard that even the system can't bear to watch when the picture is so miserable.

Ji Qing stepped on Lin Liang, who was beaten to the point of his breath, and beckoned to Bai Ling, who was suspicious of his life, "Can you give me a wet towel?" He pointed at his chin aggrievedly, " Blood splattered on it, dirty."

Bai Ling handed Ji Qing a towel as if he was sleepwalking. After Ji Qing carefully wiped it off, he looked down at Lin Liang who was dying, and made sure that he was no longer lethal, so he let Bai Ling look at him.

Ji Qing jumped upstairs to watch the battle situation upstairs. Bai Kaiwen is basically a decoration, Xie Yongming and Song Xici are fighting endlessly, but it is obvious that Song Xici has the upper hand. So Ji Qing obediently waited for Song Xi to end the battle.

Ten minutes later, half of his body was frozen Xie Yongming and Lin Liang, who had only one breath left, were tied together.

Bai Kaiwen looked at Song Xici with some embarrassment, and said hesitantly, "Xiao Song, you said you have a way to let people who inject medicine reveal their differences, can you use your method now?"

Song Xi nodded and said, "I need a quiet space." He and Ji Qing dragged Lin Liang to a room. Ji Qing released a little coercion of the zombie emperor on Lin Liang to ensure that Lin Liang could become a zombie. But it won't be immediate, but boiled frogs in warm water, and when the top leader of the base happens to turn into a zombie.

"Then if they ask you, what will you do?" Ji Qing raised her head and asked.

Song Xici reached out and gently rubbed Ji Qing's head, "Then I'll tell them that with the use of five-level and higher-level zombie crystal cores, the differences between these people can be exposed."

"How did you think of it?" Ji Qing stood on tiptoe, leaned into Song Xici's ear, and said with a smile, "Witty~"

Song Xici covered his red earlobes and glanced at Ji Qing helplessly. "Next, Kevin Bai and I are going there, can you go back alone?"

"I'm not a child," Ji Qing muttered in dissatisfaction, then raised his face and urged, "Remember to come back early and cook something delicious for me!"

Lin Liang's pupils were distracted, and he was dragged out by Song Xici. Song Xici and Bai Kevin got into the car. Ji Qing stood at the door and raised his paws to wave at Song Xici. His hair was gently blown by the wind, and his face The vibrant and bright smile makes people unable to take their eyes off.

When the car completely disappeared from Ji Qing's field of vision, he stretched and prepared to go back. Behind him, Bai Ling stopped Ji Qing, "I, I want to take you back, can I?"

Because Bai Ling subconsciously pulled Ji Qing when he was in danger before, Ji Qing's sense of her was not too bad. Ji Qing nodded, showing a sweet smile.

Bai Ling was still wearing a white dress. She pulled the broken hair on her temples behind her ears and looked forward, "Ji Qing, to be honest, I hated you at first."

"Because I always feel that I met Big Brother Song first. But since Big Brother Song chose you, I won't stalk you. It's too embarrassing. Until today, I'm just glad that Big Brother Song chose you. The man is you, because you will not be his weakness."

At the door, Bai Ling stopped, her eyes were a little red, "Goodbye."

After she finished speaking, she turned around without any attachment, her back was straight, and the wind ruffled her black hair and blew away those feelings.

"System, I actually think Bai Ling is a bit handsome?" Ji Qing patted her face and smiled half a time ago. He walked into the living room. Both Moran and Li Ye, who were sitting on the sofa, raised their heads to look at Ji Qing. Ji Qing licked his lower lip nervously and hesitated, "...Hi?"

Moran pushed Li Ye away, "Ji Qing, come, sit here with Sister Lan!" Li Ye hugged the pillow pitifully, and said weakly, "Don't, it's okay for three people to squeeze each other, and there is another time between us. He doesn't have the body shape of Ye Qing." He looked at Ji Qing and waved desperately, "Come on, didn't you say you wanted to take a group photo with the three of you!"

Moran grabbed the pillow and hit Li Ye, "That's what you said, we haven't agreed yet." She turned back and looked at Ji Qing, her voice softened, "Want to come take a photo?"

The warm yellow light shone on them, and Ji Qing suddenly understood the cautiousness and tenderness in their eyes, a very unfamiliar feeling, but not annoying at all.

Ji Qing was stunned for a second, the tension and anxiety in his heart receded like a tide, he raised a big smile, "Come, come, come."

This kind of retirement life is not bad. I usually go out with my teammates to do tasks, and I have reserved food for three meals a day. There are no intrigues or annoying people.

"I don't know what Song Xici will do for me tonight?" Ji Qing said to the system with a smile.