AND I SNAPPED BACK!

I opened my eyes coming out of my imagination.
Y/n: will it work? Should I try this plan? Will he tell me his story?
I looked around and saw more people gathering the investigation place. I let out a sigh and got up from the bench i was sitting and imagining the plan of mine.
Y/n: I have to ask him! It's all enough! I can't take it anymore.
Giving a good look to the dead body of that man , i whispered
Y/n: I'm sorry.
And then headed back to my hotel room. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath. Unlocking the door , i went in the room , going according to my imagination or plan I stepped inside hoping to see him standing in front of me with his arms crossed in front of his chest but ....he was no where to be found.
I tried checking for another bathroom but ofc it wasn't there coz I was just imagining it before. He wasn't there in the room.
I went towards the mirror as i looked at my wound on the neck which was healing up. Yes i knew about my wound as i felt a sharp sting when I jumped in ocean as if something scratched my neck.
The thing which confused me was , the clotted blood, if he saw it on my neck or smelt it as Vampires smelling sense or sense of feeling blood around is extremely strong then also why didn't he suck my blood but sucked of that innocent. Looking at it , i was about to open my low ponytail but that's when it hit me! I wanted to face Taehyung like this! I wanted him to open my hair coz that's how I can start the convo with him.
But then some unusual thing came in my mind.
What if he sucks my blood this time?
I shook my head as no! And took a deep breath.
I was waiting for him to come now.

3 hrs later.
I was getting bored by watching TV now! Was a bit worried about Taehyung too. I wanted to let out everything to him once he comes back.
But i was a bit scared too, coz of his behaviour in the morning, his furious eyes, the way he held my wrist tightly as if he wanted to hurt me! Has he changed again to what he was when we met? Or was he just angry for what I did by jumping in the ocean or picking up his phone and welcoming the trouble as usual!
My heart was beating faster as i waited for him to come. I didn't wanted to do any trouble anymore so unknowingly I went to sleep. On the couch itself.

3 hrs later.
Taehyung's pov.
I came back from Athan's after getting some information regarding the ongoing mission. Plus I also wanted to stay away from Y/n. I opened the door of my room with a spare key and went inside. I locked the door behind me ,Walking in i saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch. The poker face which i was carrying to greet her with that melted, my gaze softened as I slowly walked towards her and crouched down low at her height , i saw her bruise on the neck , I sighed and kept my hand over it .
Closing my eyes i let my powers heal her wound.
I removed my hand from there as I saw it healed. I sighed.
I don't know but i srsly wanted to sit here and get her company , but i hate the fact that I'm a vampire and not good for her. I don't want to hurt her anymore like i used to in the beginning. All this time I was looking at her . I don't know what was happening to me , how all of a sudden I became caring .
I decided to get up and not stay with her any longer as it would be wrong for myself too.
I stood up and started to leave until I was strongly pulled behind, I lost my balance, and i fell on her but fortunately I felt a hand on my chest which prevented me from falling further.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw y/n in front of me, looking at me .  Maintaining some distance between us by her palm on my chest. I looked at her, in her eyes, Idk why I never noticed her black-brown eyes before. We both were silent, no one wanted to speak a word , i wanted to read her mind , her eyes were telling a different story as if she had alot to say, when I noticed  her eyes getting teary, idk y but that got me worried, i came back to my senses as i stood up from there by yanking her hand away.
She too got up and again stopped me from walking ahead.
Taehyung: WHAT!?
Y/n: where were you?
Taehyung: it's none of your business!
Y/n: what do u mean by that!? Why is it not?
Taehyung: y do u always have to interfere between me and my stuff huh!?
Y/n: Tae-
Taehyung: shut it! And stay away from me !
Y/n: Taehyung calm down. What's wrong with you!?
Taehyung: what's wrong with me!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MADAM! Why do u always have to be like this! Stop troubling me and stop bringing so much tention to my life! Just coz of you we're suffering so much!
I just don't want to see your face , go away!

Y/n's pov
His words were enough for making my tears roll down. I didn't wanted to stand here anymore! There was alot i wanted to speak rn , but guess he took away my energy and that strength! I couldn't take it anymore, I ran towards the bathroom and locked it .
Idk y his words were making me feel as if i was being stabbed ! Y was he saying all that? Does he srsly think I did that intentionally!? Are we again back to that enemy relationship!? But y? And what's with this pain? I can't believe that just in a few days i started trusting him and hoping for a change of relationship that is from enemies to friends!
I brought my knees closer to my chest and let it all out. I was hurt by his harsh words. Why was he being like that, i never thought he would be that rude. Idk how or when will I be able to make up with him. I just wanted to help him.

Taehyung's pov
My back was facing her , after i ended, i felt as if i went a lil too far and of course i went. I heard a sniff from behind , i turned around just to see Y/n crying , her tears rolled down her soft rosy cheecks as she ran inside the bathroom and shut herself inside.
I looked at her .

I truly felt bad for her

I truly felt bad for her. But i srsly want to keep her safe.
I want her to hate me as much as she can. If yesterday night she wouldn't have spoken my name I probably would have bit her , i got to know my this strong power last night itself . Maybe coz I never was too close with a human in all these years but last night what happened really scares me. I can't believe that I'm that harmful. I'm sorry Y/n. But it's all for you, i don't want to hurt you physically, but i also can't hurt you mentally!
I sighed feeling bad for what I just did.
I walked towards the bathroom door, as i was about to knock I heard her sobbing. It really gave me guilty feeling but i was sorry for it. For the first time I felt bad for being a vampire.
I thought of leaving her alone for awhile as i went out .