𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 - 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞

Start from the beginning

MOMENTS LATER...

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY

THE QUINJET BOOMS into the city. "Stark, we're heading north east." Natasha informed, "What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." The man quipped.

Iron man flies around his tower, noting that Loki and Thor are still mid-fight. Tony swoops down onto the city street, causing some Chitauri to crash. Stark flies up, putting the Chituari in view of the quinjet, making Nat fire at them from inside the jet.

Inside the jet, Hawkeye looks to his left noticing the ongoing fight between the gods. He banks the jet towards Stark tower and aims the minimum at Loki. Loki then aims the scepter at the quinjet firing a blast of energy. The quinjet is soon caught on fire, the archer maneuvering one wing of the jet.

The jet spins and slowly falls toward the ground, passing by the many skyscrapers. Eventually, the jet slams into the street.

"Is everyone alright?" The Captain asked as the four unfasten their seatbelts and open the ramp. First, Cap runs down the ramp and onto the street followed by Y/N. Then, Nat and Hawkeye come out last. With all their respected weapons in-hand, the squad arrive in the middle of a four-way street.

Out of nowhere, the city lurches to stop. A deep, primal, raging growl bellows out. With that roar, a shadow comes over them.

MEANWHILE...

IN THE VASTNESS OF SPACE

FROM THE PORTAL, an enormous Chitauri Leviathan flies out into Manhattan. The Leviathan carrying hundreds of soldiers makes its way above the four. "Holy shit." Y/N was almost too stunned to speak.

From both sides of the Leviathan, Chitauri soldiers cling off and attach themselves to the sides of buildings, sliding down. Some crash into the buildings and start raining down energy rifles at innocents. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Cap was sorta out of his element, "I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Stark wondered.

"Banner?" Cap asked through comms, "Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot." Stark talked to his AI, "Wait, I can help." Y/N interrupted, "Yeah? Then, get to it." Stark replied. From his current position, he unsheathed his sword and was about to run away before he was stopped. "Good luck and stay safe, L/N." Cap nodded, making the other soldier nod back.

Y/N proceeded to run as fast as he could toward where the leviathan was at, which didn't go unnoticed by other Chitauri. Multiple Chitauri took aim and fired their rifles at the cyborg, but to no avail as he swatted away all of them with his sword.