𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 - 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞

HEY! THANKS FOR THE RECENT SUPPORT ON THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND LIKE ALWAYS, ENJOY! However, QUICK VOTE!!!!

SHOULD Y/N HAVE LIGHTNING POWERS AS SHOWN??

IF A MAJORITY VOTE YES, PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A WAY FOR IT TO FIT INTO THE STORY

IF A MAJORITY VOTE YES, PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A WAY FOR IT TO FIT INTO THE STORY. I DONT WANT IT TO BE A RANDOM POWER UP.

I MAINLY WANT TO ADD IT BECAUSE OF THE ICONIC LINE OF HIS, "I AM LIGHTNING. THE RAIN TRANSFORMED." PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
——————————————————————

PREVIOUSLY...

"You got a suit?" The captain asked the archer, "Yeah." Barton replied, "Then suit up."

——————————————————————

A MONTAGE OF the Avengers are shown getting suited for battle. Captain America starts off the montage by putting on his helmet and grabbing his shield. Tony fixes up the damages on his armor and we can see the Iron Man helmet come back to life.

The Black Widow attaches a gauntlet with rounds on her wrist. A blue light charging up. The archer slips on his quiver of arrows and proceeds out the door. Y/N does a once over on his equipment, checking his sword, and all of the sort are in check. Once his check is over, his cybernetic jaw forms over the lower half of his face. Completing his full appearance.

Moments later, Cap, Widow, Raiden, and Hawkeye walk towards and into the quinjet

Moments later, Cap, Widow, Raiden, and Hawkeye walk towards and into the quinjet. A younger S.H.I.E.L.D pilot looks and stands in their way. "You are not authorized to be here-" The young man was cut off, "Son... just don't." Cap told the pilot, the 4 of them now getting themselves situated in the jet.

——————————————————————