xxi. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐂𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Steve?" Eddie walked forward. "Make him pay."

The shared a nod, then they were truly separated.

"Okay, boys." Cassie turned to the pair behind her. "Perhaps we get this head banging, soul yelling, bring tears to my eyes, concert on the road?"

"I like your way of thinking." Dustin gave her a point before taking her hand again. As they went to Eddie's trailer, Cassie took his hand with a gentle smile as well. Eddie returned it, holding her hand like she had Dustin's before it was time to act. They nailed the windows shut, tearing fences apart, guarding and protecting the trailer the best they could.

"Not bad." Eddie looked it over.

"Not bad at all." Dustin giggled.

Eddie smiled at the pair. "Waiting for some big words."

Cassie inhaled. "Good."

"What!" the pair yelled on sync, making her laugh.

"Good?" Dustin asked in disbelief. "Vecna's got her."

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Eddie held up four fingers infront of a laughing Cassie.

"It's positively, terribly ugly, but whole heartingly a masterpiece preformed by Edward, Dustin, and Cassandra." she nodded her head with another look to the trailer. "Our greatest work."

"That's better." Eddie nodded. "Now, for the fun part."

The trio burst through the door, watching as Eddie fell into a trace like state. Dustin giggled as the older boy walked forward. "It's like...she was destined for an alternate dimension."

Eddie approached his guitar. "What do the two of you say? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

"I've never gone to a metal concert." Cassie looked at him with a tight lipped smile. "But, I believe the logically correct answer would be yes."

"Let's do it." Eddie threw his guitar around his shoulders.

"Gareth taught me the drums once." Cassie followed him. "If you, at any point need backup, i'm your girl."

"And I can sing Never Ending Story." Dustin agreed as Eddie laughed. "Right?"

"Right." he laughed, climbing up the trailer.

Dustin and Cassie sat down together as Eddie set up, not taking long as he plugged his guitar in. Looking to the pair, he rose his eyebrows. "Welcome to your first metal concert, Cassandra Monroe Park."

Her face lit up as he played the first tune, the rest of the song coming with him moments later. Eddie played his guitar like their lives depended on it, even though, they sorta did. Cassie bopped her head with Dustin, throwing her neck around after a few seconds as her hair flew everywhere. Dustin laughed and mimicked her motions.

"Obey your master!" Cassie caught onto the music rather quickly as her and Dustin forgot about the bats a moment. He quickly took the binoculars and peered through them.

"Eddie!" Dustin yelled out. "We gotta lock down in T-minus 30 seconds."

Cassie yanked the binoculars, peering through them as the bats came their way. "Positively sure we should aim for fifteen instead!"

Eddie played his guitar a moment longer, loud as he could with a shred of his solo.

"T-minus 20!"

"Y-minus 10!"

"Five!"

"One!"

With a final swell, it trialed off. Cassie jumped off the trailer first, hitting the truck as the boys followed her. "Move! Move! Move!"