I nodded my head before shoving his face away with my palm. "Why do you both have to fight, huh?"

Helix didn't think twice to point his index finger straight to Draven, "Nakita mo naman kung anong ginawa sa'kin niyan, diba?" pagsusumbong niya.

Sinundan ng tingin ko ang kaniyang braso, hanggang sa umabot 'yon sa pinakadulo ng daliri niya, kung saan nakaturo kay Draven na nakatayo pa rin sa likod ng kinauupuan naming dalawa. When my eyes and his met, all I noticed was his worried expression. Unlike a while ago, who's pissed and bothered about Helix being here, all I can read from his stares was his regret and fear, for I don't know why.

He gulped and brought his hands behind his back, "I'm sorry." mahina pero buong sabi niya sa'kin.

I could see Helix from the corner of my eyes, who was about to say something, so my left hand moved on its own to cover his mouth. Hindi ko inalis ang tingin ko kay Draven kahit na gano'n at huminga nang malalim. "I said I'm fine."

His lips pursed before he stared at the ground, suddenly getting so submissive and polite.

"Umupo ka na." I pointed at the seat across us with my head. "Kailangan pa nating ubusin 'tong pinamili mo." A sigh came out of my mouth. "All of us have different classes to attend in a few minutes and hours from now, so drop your invalid jealousy and stubbornness."

He nodded his head obediently and walked straight to the other side of the bench. Tiningnan ko naman nang mariin si Helix at pinanlakihan ng mga mata habang ginagawa niya 'yon, "And you, stop provoking Draven or I'll let you be punched by him. Hindi ko na kasalanan kapag tuluyang uminit ang ulo niyan." banta ko bago alisin ang kamay ko sa bibig niya.

His eyes blinked, but I didn't get him the chance to answer me back. My brow just raised up on its own before I leaned closer, "Ayaw ko ring makarinig ng nakakaduong mga salita niyan, kaya habang hindi pa siya gano'n sa ngayon, manahimik ka na rin." mahina pero mariing bulong ko sakanya bago umusog papalayo.

His lips parted, acting so betrayed and lost. Iniwas niya ang tingin niya sa'kin at lumingon saglit kay Draven, binibigyan siya ng pasimpleng irap. "Nagbago ka na..." Umiling siya sa pagkadismaya at tahimik na kumain na rin sa tabi ko.

After that, both of them didn't bother to look at each other anymore. Kaagad nakalimutan ni Helix ang nangyari dahil bumalik din naman ang tuwa niya sa mga pagkain. Draven, on the other hand, kept glancing at me. He's still cautious and careful of his moves, like he could hurt me with his actions. Tinutulungan niya pa rin naman ako at pinagsisilbihan, pero sinisigurado niyang maliit at mabagal ang kilos niya kapag ginagawa 'yon.

I couldn't help but glance alternatively at them, looking straight at their stained clothes, which they didn't bother to give a damn about up until now. I sighed and let my lips form into a twitch. "Mga gusgusin."

They certainly heard what I said, since that made them look at each other's clothes, including their own, but they still didn't bring themselves to argue.

It was pure silence around our table, and only the tweeting birds, along with some fainting car horns outside the university's wall, as well as the bickering, talking, and shouting students from afar.

Those were the only noises that I could hear, until half an hour passed between all of us. Helix stood up from his seat at that exact moment, looking straight at his wrist watch. "Alis na 'ko, Vanna."

He was about to leave, but my forehead creased, which stopped him from doing so. I crossed my arms and glanced at the man in front of us, pointing at him with my eyes. Kaagad napasimangot si Helix dahil do'n, pero wala naman siyang nagawa kundi harapin din si Draven sa huli.