I Dreamed A Dream

*****DREAM/FLASHBACK*****

*****FROST POV*****

"Again!" The voice yelled from behind the glass and wall. I was on my knees and breathing heavy on the ground.

"Please stop! I'm tired." I said out of breath.

"Get up Winter Storm! You must fight!!" The voice yelled and I groaned standing up. My opponent was a guy with a metal arm and long dark hair.

"He is too strong! I can't ward him off!" I screamed. Someone came up to the gate by me and poked me with an electric rode. I screamed in agonizing pain.

"Fight or it happens again!"

"No!" I screamed and I was hit with the rod again for a longer time.

"Stop! Okay!" I screamed out. "Fine! I'll fight!" I screamed. The person across the cell stood up and we met in the middle of the cell. I did the only thing I knew would stop us from fighting. I shot 2 icicles through each of his thighs, flesh wounds but I knew he would need medical attention.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as he was dragged away. I was knocked out and woke up later in my cell again. I was in so much pain that I formed an ice ball in my hand and put it on my lip.

"Storm?" I heard the voice say beside me and I smiled.

"Hey, yeah." I said.

"I know why you did it, I'm not mad." The voice said.

"Thanks Bucky. I didn't want to but you were really kicking my ass." I said and he scoffed.

"You need to fight snowflake. You need to not give them more fuel to come after you more. You know the are making more super soldiers." Bucky said calling me the nickname he came up with.

"Bucky...can I tell you a secret?" I asked and he sighed.

"Snowflake..." Bucky said concerned.

"I can control her. Winter Storm, I can make her disappear." I said getting up and limping to where I could see Bucky and he sighed.

"I don't think that's a good idea Snowflake. Just do what they ask and comply. I would hate to lose you. You are my partner after all of this. Winter Solider and Winter Storm together, I heard them talking." Bucky said and I gave a small smile.

"Wouldn't be too bad to be on your good side instead of you trying to kill me." I said and Bucky sighed. "I just want a normal life though Bucky. Kids, a husband, a life..." I said and Bucky laughed.

"Sweetie, even in your condition you can have that." Bucky said and I looked at him through the bars.

"With who? I need to find someone who accepts me like this." I say dropping my gaze. He moved closer to me and puts his flesh hand through the bars and I take it.

"I accept you like this. Snowflake, you're perfect to me." Bucky said.

"And you to me Buckaroo." I said and he leaned closer to the bars and gave me a small kiss.

"Whenever we can get out of here, I am getting us that life. I promise Snowflake." Bucky said and placed his hand on my bruised cheek before we heard the gate open and we sprung apart. We had to keep what we had secret. I saw Pierce and Rumlow come walking in and come to open up my gate and open in.

"Let's go!" Pierce yelled and I coward away from them.

"No!" I said.

"Now!" Rumlow said and walked in the cell, grabbed me and started dragging me out.

"Bucky!!" I screamed and he ran up to the gate and bang his arm on it.

"Where are you taking her?!" Bucky asked and Pierce got in his face.

"None on your business." He said and kept walking. Rumlow dragged me to a room with a huge machine in it and a single chair. I started fighting harder. Every time I was in this room I forgot Bucky and everything else. Rumlow threw me down in the chair and strapped me down.

"Wipe her of all of this. Of Winter Storm, of the Winter Solider of everything but her normal life." Pierce told the guy and he set up the machine. The arms started to move towards my head.

"NO!! STOP!! PLEASE!! I'LL COMPLY!" I scream as tears stream down my face. My cries go unheard and the metal arms attach to my head and start shocking me as I scream.