𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

We've been sitting in my bed all day. Just Steve and I. He would read some of my comics, I would read my books out loud to him. We took cheesy quizzes in magazines and played card games. But now we were just laying down, both halfway asleep, around eleven-thirty at night.

"Hey," Steve rolls over and faces me.

"Hi," I reply, keeping my eyes closed.

"What're you thinking about, right now, at this very moment?"

I smile a little, opening my eyes and looking at Steve. His hair was falling over, some of it in his face and he looked tired.

"Nothing, really," I look at the boys lips and back up.

"Nothing? Come on, there's gotta be something."

"Hmm. I'm always thinking about you and how handsome you are," I close my eyes again. Suddenly, Steve wraps his arms around me and holds me close fo his chest.

"What's this all about?" I look down at him, his arms fully wrapped around my waist and his head resting right on top of my chest.

"I love you so much, you have no idea," his words are muffled inti my shirt.

"I love you t-"

"No, you don't understand," he looks up at me,"I love you so much, I can't even explain it. Everything reminds me of you. Every time I picture my future, you're there with me. I always want to be around you. I want to hold you. I want you to know I'm here for you. I want you to tell me everything about you. I love your voice and the way you talk. I love your personality and the way you treat others with kindness." Tears begin forming in his eyes and I run my hands through his hair. He hugs me right,"I really, really love you and I feel like I never say it but I think about it all the time."

"Oh, Steve," I wrap my arms around his shoulders and just hold him, finding my own eyes watery. I feel his tears warm my shirt and I wonder how long he's kept that in. There's never been a moment with him that I thought he didn't love me.

"I love you so much and you mean so much to me. Never think for a second that I think you don't love me back, okay?" I move one hand back up to his head and begin to play with his hair.

And we fell asleep like that. Tangled up and so deeply in love with each other that we cried about it.

~~

Hello! I'm so sorry for not posting, I've been at a soccer training camp all week and over the weekend I had training for the actual camp and yeah! So it's been crazy! Hopefully I'll be back in schedule soon, sorry this one's a little short.

Thank you for all the views and votes, you guys are too kind

♥️