"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well? We can go back home!" I rush to say but he just shakes his head. He lets out a long sigh and scratches his forehead. "I need you to stop." he says, staring me in my eyes. I take a step back, "Stop what?"

"This, Paisley!" he motions to picnic. "I don't need your goddamn help or pity. You're only making it worse."

Ouch.

My eyes narrow and I turn around. "You know, Grayson. You've been acting like such an ass this past few days," I began, tears started filling my eyes. "I understand you have a lot of weight on you and all I'm trying to do is ease it up a bit."

"But fine, if you don't want my help then you won't get it." I growl and turn to face him again. Grayson watches me with a stern look on his face. "Whatever this is, It's over. I'm done." he says and I began walking to my car. When I get there, I sit in my car and peeled out of the parking lot, leaving him on the sidewalk.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes. When I reach my house, I just sit there. Silently sobbing in my car.

All I'm trying to do is make it easier.

I open the front door to meet Jamie coming down the stairs. He looks at me and his eyes widen, "Jesus Pais, what the fuck happened?" he asks, wiping the tears and probably smeared mascara off my face. I felt my face heat up again and I hug him tightly. He places his hands on my back and let me cry.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

I lie in bed, staring at the ceiling. Lost in thought. Did that seriously happen? Did I really just loose essentially the person I felt the happiest with? I groan and get up from my bed, walking downstairs.

When entering the kitchen, I see Kenyia sitting on the counter making out with Jamie. I clear my throat and they both freeze to look at me. "Well thats new, huh." I say and scratch my head. "Paisley I can-" Kenyia says, jumping off the counter so fast. "Don't worry I don't care." I smile

"But thats gross please dont get touchy in the kitchen." I say teasingly, Kenyia nudges my arm and then gives me a small hug. She turns and says something to Jamie as he nods. "Cmon." she whispers and runs up the stairs to my room.

We both sit on my bed and she frowns at me. "Now tell me why you've been acting like a zombie for the past few days." she says and grabs my hands. "I don't know what you mean."

"Oh please. Ever since you got back from brining Grayson to PT you've been acting like this!" she raises her voice slightly as she motioned to me. I looked down at my hands. "Me and him aren't talking anymore." I whisper. Her eyes widen as she pulls me into a hug. "Why?"

"He said he didn't need my help or my pity, and then cut it off I guess? I mean we were anything to begin with." I shrugged, she just stares at me. A frown slowly forming on her face. She's definitely thinking about something and it better not be going to Jansens party tonight.

"We're going to Jansens party tonight." she smiles and quickly runs to my closet. I groaned and rolled my eyes, throwing myself back onto my comfortable bed.

She walks out with two mini dresses, one in white and one in pink. "I'll take the pink and you get the white?" she asks and holds the pink dress to her body. "Im not going" I mumble and she lets out a deep sigh.

"Please? Just tonight, I won't leave your side." she says and places the dresses at the end of my bed. I stared at her scanning her face to see a glint of sadness in her eyes.

Makayla told me the same thing and I ended up almost getting assaulted.

I looked down at the floor then at the dresses on the bed. "Okay." I smile, Kenyias face lit up and a smile went from ear to ear. "But, if you're nowhere to be found I'm leaving." I shrugged

We both got ready and left for the party. Jansens house was huge, your typical rich person home. In ground pool, three stories, very modernized. Its the houses you see in those stupid romance movies.  As we stepped in I got a whiff of straight booze and weed. "Kenyia and Paisley!" a voice yells from across the living room. Jansen walks over to us holding a beer in his hand. He wore a red crop top and sweats with many bracelets.

He gives me and Kenyia a kiss on the cheek and leads us to the kitchen where he pours two drinks. I mutter a thank you as looks someone up and down. "That guy is hot as fuck!" he squeals. Did I mention hes gay?

Me and Kenyia chuckle when he goes over to talk to him. The guy is shorter, definitely gives off a fruity vibe. I think he's new, but I'm not sure. Moments later, theyre making out on the wall. "Jansen moves fast, doesn't he?" Kenyia laughs, refilling both of our drinks. "Honestly."

We chat for a little longer than go into the living room where everyone was. Kenyia and I were dancing with each other. I'm getting a little tipsy when I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I turn around to see a tall blonde boy. He was so attractive. His eyes were blue and he had plump lips. I didnt move him off my waist, instead I danced with him. He didn't say anything, just smiled at me.

His head dropped down to my neck as he began kissing me. I let out a small moan when he retreats. Why am I not stopping him? This is wrong.

He lips then come crashing into mine, our tounges fighting for dominance. My eyes closed as we both swayed to each other. I heard people mumbled around me, but honestly I didn't care.

I felt a cold liquid getting poured on my head and down my back. When I pulled away from Blondie I saw Amanda and her group. My eyebrows furrowed in anger. "What the fuck is your problem?" I shout, putting my now wet hair into a ponytail.

"I can't believe you did that to Grayson. You fucking whore." she spits as her hand connected with my cheek.
What? I didn't do anything.

"We all know you fucked his brother. Turns out Ms. Goody two-shoes isn't so good after all!" she yells so that everyone can hear her. The entire room went silent, all eyes on us. I looked around nervously at Kenyia then my eyes met brown ones. Makayla.

She was snickering off to the side with some black haired bitch.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kenyia steps in, towering over Amanda. My eyes go wide as Makayla strides over. She pulls out her phone and shows us a video from prom.

It was of me and Bryson, in the back seat of the limousine.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

finally outtt, sorry my writers block as been so bad LOL.

1K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

word count: 1813