05

A few seconds after opening the mannequin infested room, the lights turned off, like it was on some sort of timer. It was strange to say the least. The dusty pillows, lights on timers, mannequins, it made the two teens feel uneasy.

Continuing their journey down the hallway, Y/N found herself walking into another mannequin filled room. Five followed behind quickly, ignoring the setup. The mannequins were at a table with a camera facing them. Different kind of play toys filled the room like a chalkboard, or coloring crayons.

As Y/N examined the room with a unhinged feeling in her stomach, Five dug through mail and files on an organized desk in the corner of the room. One envelope in particular caught his eye. Ripping it out of the white paper, he unfolded the creased paper.

"Mr. Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala to be held at the Mexican Consulate on Monday, the 18th of November, 1963 at 5:00 o' clock."

Five's eyes widened at the invitation, quickly folding it back up with a soft grunt, stuffing it in his pocket.

A loud metal clanging sound came from the opposite side of the room, causing both of the two heads to turn instantly. "You think its Diego?" Y/N whispered. "No, he would've said something by now."

More soft clattering was heard as Five snuck past Y/N looking under the table and all around the room.

Finding nothing, he stood straight up, still with the confused look, turning back to Y/N.

A light chittering sound came from in front of Five, catching the twos attention. It sounded like someone's teeth lightly banging together when its cold outside, it was odd. More soft grunts, and squeaking come from that corner as a small chimpanzee crawled from the space.

"Hi," Five spoke softly, "Pogo." He kneeled down to the chimps height as Y/N watched in awe. She had never seen Five go so soft, let alone let his guard down, and she'd never heard him talk to an animal.

"Pogo.. its good to see you." Five reached to touch the chimps face, and instead got a deep scratch from the animal. The chimp screeched as it ran out of the room.

Five tightly grabbed his neck as Y/N bent to his side. "Nice going dufas," She ripped a piece of cloth of her clothing, applying pressure to the cut area.

"Diego! Diego, lets go!" Five yelled out, headed towards his brother.

"Are you crazy?" Y/N grabbed Five's collar, pulling him towards the exit. "He's a big boy and can handle himself. Right now, we need to get out of here and put gauze on that scratch."

"You're so bossy, woman." He rolled his eyes, receiving a small hit on his back.

AUTHORS NOTE
hi... im sorry for being so inactive. i havent had the motivation to write nor have i had the time. this doesnt mean ill be back and constantly writing like normal, but i can try and update every now and then. i also have another story coming out for any anime fans. its a mha fanfic if any of you are interested. love you guys