02

A faint echoing voice filled Y/N's ears, it felt like after you pass out on the couch from a hangover.

She groaned, opening her eyes as the voices became louder. "Y/N? Are you okay." She got a push to the arm, opening her eyes.

"Five?" She stood, meeting his eyes. "Hey."

Y/N's eyes widened, immediately going to pinch his cheek, seeing if he was real. "Are you real?" She tugged at his sleeves. He scoffed, "I'm real." He slightly grinned, seeing the girl in her new outfit. "Well in that case," Y/N leaned forward.

Instead of a kiss, she brought her hand up slapping him in the face. "What the hell!" She yelled. "Ive been here for like 2 months without you! Without anyone! I thought you were dead.. or in a whole different timeline for fucks sake!" She crossed her arms over each other, eyeing him down. "First, ow. Second, it was my first time traveling with multiple people. You think it was just gonna go smoothly?"

She sighed, looking down at her black heels, "No..." She mumbled.

"Exactly. But i'm here now so be grateful I even came to this club." He placed his hands in his pockets.

Awkward silence filled the room for about a minute before Y/N spoke up. "Fine, jeez! Sorry for hitting you." She looked back up to the boy. He smiled lightly with pure happiness that he was back with her again. Butt that happiness was soon taken away from him when he remembered what he had seen prior.

"Well, i'm glad youre okay and... working as a bartender? But bad news." He sighed.

"There's always bad news. What is it this time? Have you grown out of your bowling shoes?" She laughed pointing down to the blue and red shoes.

He rolled his eyes, lifting her head back up. "No. The world is ending, again."

She swore her jaw hit the ground, before Five closed her mouth with his hand. "What the hell, Five. How?"

"Nuclear doomsday. I saw it. 10 days prior from today. You all die trying to save the world." He sighed, placing his hands back in his pockets. "I dont even know where to start." He stated, "Whole different timeline, I have no knowledge except for some assholes with white hair killed Hazel, and broke the damn suitcase he had."

Y/N cursed under her breath, thinking about how they ended up in this mess in the first place.

Five continued to worry about their situation, how he only knew were two of his siblings were, and how the hell he was gonna stop the apocalypse, mumbling while he walked around the room.

Grabbing ahold of his shoulders, Y/N shook him a bit, "Shut up, Five! Youre acting crazy. Lets just go find the others, yeah? Yeah. Okay go shoo shoo so I can change." She pushed him out the door without another word.

;

Morty's TELEVISON AM/FM RADIO was written largely in front of the building Five had brought Y/N to.

Inside she was greeted with a skinny man, who was surprised to see her. "Is this Y/N? Ive heard about you." The man asked, ignored by Five as he walked past the two whom were shaking hands.

"Elliot, did you develop these photos yourself?" Five questioned, staring at the black and white pictures of his siblings. His eyes fell upon one of Y/N working. It was a nice picture, she was smiling while serving a drink, she looked, happy.

"Of course, cant exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood Fotomat." Elliot crunched on the bowl of cereal. "Government has eyes everywhere."

"I didnt see a darkroom." Y/N commented, tracing her finger along the edges of his desk.

"Yeah, I converted the hallway closet."

Five looked around Elliots desk, holding some sort of film in his hand. "From Hazel?" She questioned, receiving a small head nod from Five.

He crossed out the date, leaving only 'Frankel footage' written on it. "Can you develop this?"

Elliot hummed in response, grabbing the yellow box from him. "Huh, Frankel footage. Friend of yours?"

"Cousins on my robot mothers side." He grinned.
"Can you do it or not?" Y/N became impatient, laying herself on Elliots couch.

"Sure I can."
"How long." The green eyed teen, looked to Y/N, and back to Elliot with sigh.

"Well I mean, im running low on acetic acid. 'Beekers Cameras' is open today, but its two miles away. I mean, id have to take the bus. On the other hand, Gibsons is only ten blocks away, but i gotta cut through the park, and theres this overbreed of pigeons—"

"Elliot." Five said harshly, gritting his teeth together.

"Its like... Five, maybe six hours?"

A male voice came over the radio, "Attention all units we have a code 3-15 at the Holbrook Sanitarium."

"The hell is a code 3-15?" Y/N rose from the couch, resting herself on her shoulders. "Mm, fugitives on the run."

Fives head snapped at the radio from Elliots words. "Twenty-five patients still at large. Many are considered armed and dangerous."

"Oh, Diego." Five whispered.
"Oh... whos Diego?" Elliot chewed loudly.
"He's like batman," Y/N jumped to her feet, quickly walking over to the two, clicking her heels on the tile floor.

"But aim lower," Five finished her statement off, making a hand motion. "You get started on that film, Five walked off taking a hold of Y/N's hand & grabbing the keys. "We'll be back as soon as possible."

"Bye Elliot!" Y/N waved with a smile.