𝟬𝟬𝟭. first time again

CHAPTER ONE !first time againseason six / episode one

CHAPTER ONE !
first time again
season six / episode one

It had been a little over a month since the group had been at Alexandria, and Johnathan had finally let Jessie give him a proper haircut, she had even showed Beth how to cut it so Beth could do it herself

It had been a little over a month since the group had been at Alexandria, and Johnathan had finally let Jessie give him a proper haircut, she had even showed Beth how to cut it so Beth could do it herself. Since Johnathan was mostly just comfortable with Beth touching him. His facial hair had grown out, but had been kept maintained, and he even started acting more civil. Beth had gotten a little haircut as well, and the two had neatly packed all of Noah's belongings, minus the picture of the three that now hung in the hallway inside of a wooden frame, into a tub that they kept hidden away in the corner of the closet shelf the words 'Noah's stuff, do not touch' written messily on it by Johnathan. And Beth had given Johnathan so much hell about going on runs, that Johnathan had helped her with her aim, and she now tagged along. Johnathan wasn't complaining, it gave them more time together. But that morning, the morning that they had decided to go over the plan for the next day, she hadn't felt well, and so she had stayed home.

"I know this sounds insane, but this is an insane world," Rick spoke to a large group of people, all of them there to help lead the horde far away from Alexandria. The horde wasn't in a stable place, and if it got any bigger they had the risk of the walkers getting to Alexandria. So they had planned to lead it away. "We have to come for them before they come for us. It's that simple. This is where it all starts tomorrow. Tobin gets in the truck, opens the exit and we're off. He hops out, catches up with his team at red staying on the west side of the road. Daryl gets on his bike--"

There was a rumbling noise, and Sasha pointed to the semi-truck that was beginning to fall off of the edge of the mountain. "You see that?"

"It's open! We got to do this now!" Rick yelled, springing into action. "We're doing this now!" Everybody began to move, so they could do what they were assigned to do. "Tobin's group, get moving, go!"

"No, Rick, we're not ready," Carter told him.

"Sasha! Abraham!" Rick yelled, the two running to their car.

"Damn straight, we'll do it live," Abraham yelled back, climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

"You meet Daryl at red. Let him take them through the gauntlet." Rick continued to give out directions.