Emma's Ending.

"And that, is how I met the first love of my life" Emma said, sitting at the end of her daughter's bed.

"No, Please finish the story"

"Its almost 12 and you have school in the morning"

"So that's just it, you're going to end it there with your first kiss? What about the rest of college, what about the first time he told you he loved you, what about him proposing, what about the journal?"

"Dad wouldn't like it if he found out I was telling you about Harry"

"But Harry is my Dad."

"Harry is not your father."

"Don't lie to me Mom, I look like him. I look nothing like the man you claim to be my father. Mom, I deserve to know what happened between you two, I deserve to know why I have to go around calling a man that isn't really my father "Daddy", instead of the one who really is"

"Let's just say, he ended up letting someone else read his journal" Emma said.

-

"I loved her first" he shouted.

"I know that, but she LEFT you Harry, Charlotte left you. You killed her baby and she left you" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

Harry shot me an icy glance as he stomped over to me. Our faces were inches apart.

"How dare you" he spit, "You know I did not kill her"

"You were drunk Harry, and because of you she's dead" I didn't know what had come over me, I knew that saying this to Harry was going to far, but he had hurt me and this was the only way I had know to get back at him.

"I can't believe I ever loved you, I can't believe I ever gave you the satisfaction of thinking that someone loved you."

"You still love me, Harry" I whispered.

"No, I don't, I love Charlotte"

"Charlotte doesn't love you back, she has a family, a husband"

"You're such a bitch" he said, his green eyes piercing into mine, almost making me forget the whole reason I was mad at him in the first place.

"Me? You're the one who cheated on me and slept with her" I hissed, the words tasting foul as they came out of my mouth.

"Well, that was because you didn't talk to me for three and a half weeks, and I assumed that we were over. We were going so well, and you just went mute. I loved you. I was hurt and it just happened" He said, through sobs.

"You just assumed? You what, just assumed I stopped loving you, stopped wanting to be with you? We love each other Harry, why would you want to ruin that?"

"Then what's your deal? Why the hell did you stop talking to me? Why did you ignore me and hurt me and make me feel unloved?" He pleaded, as he started crying.

"I'm pregnant Harry"

-

A/N- Hey. So I hope this was a good ending. BTW Harry and Emma break up, and she ends up marrying Drew lmao WHAT. I really had an awesome time writing this story, and I know I could've kept it going but I was at a blank. I really hope you guys liked this story. and PLEASE check out my new one that i'm starting called "The elevator" I just posted the prologue/intro/sneak peak, into the story, and I hope you read it and love it. (Dont worry, I have the entire story planned out for this one so I wont be pulling anymore of these on you)

xoxox HOPE