"Taylor?" Belly called opening the door. She once again walked into the room. The sight before her was shocking. "Oh, my God." She exclaimed at watching her brother and best friend make out.

"Belly?" Steven questioned turning around. He immediately backed away from Taylor.

"Oh, my God." She repeated in shock.

"Uh... Jesus." The Conklin boy gasped realizing what he had just done. All he could think about was Shayla.

Taylor sighed hoping down from the desk that she had been sitting on. "Steven..." She mumbled trying to grab his arm as he stormed out of the room.

"Oh, my... You're hooking up with my brother?"

"I swear it just happened." Taylor cried looking at her best friend.

"Well, what, you got bored?" Belly shouted glaring at the blonde. "H-He's dating someone, you know. Someone he actually likes."

"You saying he couldn't like someone like me?" Taylor scoffed offended.

"No. No, no, no. That's not what I'm saying. I..." Belly trailed off trying to find the right words. "This could get really messed up. I mean, he's taking her to the deb ball. And all those girls are her friends."

"Oh, my God, I'm so sick of hearing about this fսcking deb ball." Taylor shouted back. "I don't even know who you are anymore."

"Oh, why?" The Conklin girl rolled her eyes. "Because I'm not just going along with everything you want to do? Is that why you threw yourself at my brother? So that you could get back at me?"

"You know, you act so innocent, Belly, like you're the victim."

"Victim? How do I... I'm sorry." The girl asked confused.

"Yeah, but... I think you're the self-absorbed one, Belly." Taylor shrugged placing her hands on her hips. "How do you not know that I've had a crush on Steven for years? If you weren't so obsessed with Conrad..."

"What is wrong with you? People are going to hear." Taylor was abruptly cut off by Belly shushing her. "God! He's literally in the next room with his girlfriend." She exclaimed pointing to the wall that connected the rooms.

"Who cares?" Taylor yelled fed up when Belly. "There's more than one story happening here, but you seem to only care about the one where you're the main character."

"I... I can't deal with this right now. I got to go." Belly shook her head rushing out of the room. On her way out she bumped into Violet and Conrad who were exiting the bedroom that they were previously in. Conrad was buttoning up his flannel and Violet was running her fingers through her messy hair.

Tears filled her eyes as she watched the couple. Everything was too much for her in that moment. She was overwhelmed with emotions. Belly didn't know how she truly felt about anything anymore. She was so confused.

If she didn't like Conrad anymore then why did it hurt so much seeing him with Violet?

♒︎

"Wait, Cam, have you started the waltz lessons yet?" Jeremiah asked as he and Cameron played beer pong.

"Ms. Covington's a real sadist." Conrad laughed as she and Violet made their way onto the porch.