I took in his expression and then grinned. "Creepy hair dude, you might actually have some worth." I informed him.

"Huh?" He let out a little stunned and Suzune seemed impressed that I can make him speechless. "So you do want-" Ryuen started to reach a hand out to my hair again, weird kink he has.

"Keep away from my hair." I slapped his hand again and then sighed. "Everything is being so annoying." I shook the table a little.

Kiyotaka patted my head making Ryuen look at him. "Ibuki struggled against me even when I was sick and even stole from a forever sick girl to accomplish her plan." Suzune stared at Ibuki and spoke up to get the attention off of us.

"How about a rematch, then?!" Ibuki yelled, but Ryuen held his hand up and she backed off.

"The result of the previous test. It's not difficult to achieve when you know how it's done." Ryuen explained. "But very few could come up with it and execute it under those conditions. Not the kind of plan that an earnest little girl like you could think up, Suzune."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have no friends." Suzune informed him.

"She doesn't." I added making her glare at me as I sipped my drink and Ryuen seemed a little shocked that I actually liked it. He probably thought I made him drink something disgusting on purpose, I did since I needed to check his expressions some more.

"Ayanokoji and Rekka are the best I have been able to manage." Suzune pointed out his existence to everyone. "Though he's such a bumbler, I'd hardly call him a collaborator and Rekka is just everywhere, even I can't understand what would be her next move."

"You must be tired of pathetic hanger-ons." Ryuen looked down on Kiyotaka even though he just got his ass handed to him by us.

Ryuen took a picture of me, and I held up a peace sign. "Don't take her picture!" Suzune stood up.

"It's a little game." Ryuen waved his phone about. "I'm going to find out who's pulling your strings. Everyone, including your hanger-ons, is in my crosshairs."

"What is with you and hair?" I asked interested.

"Oh, well down-" Ryuen went to say making Suzune blush.

"That answer could summon puke." I quickly shut him up. "Why would I care for that? I like to meet a horse or a unicorn."

"Those aren't re..." Suzune stopped herself from saying something when I looked at her.

Ryuen got up and started to leave. "You seem awfully obsessed with Class D." Suzune pointed out.

"I know the limits of what Katsuragi and Ichinose can do. They are no threat to me." Ryuen stated as he left.

"You are suddenly the women of the hour, Horikita." Kiyotaka commented.

"And whose fault is that?" Suzune sat back down.

"We can give your hair a funeral." I offered.

Suzune has turned more into a fighter now, so it's fine to leave her alone for a while and she will be a great decoy for future use, but sadly not for this exam. There probably won't be much more pain from her from now on, so she's useless to me.

We left after that, and I was feeling the breeze on the ship while twirling my umbrella on my shoulder. "I want a tornado! Make me fly!" I exclaimed, but nothing happened making me whine.

"What do you think of him?" Kiyotaka asked me as he leaned on the railing of the ship.

"Weird." I answered. "He's intelligent and someone we should look out for since he's the closest to finding out our true abilities even though I don't care unlike you. He's annoying, he does what he wants and would definitely make me break his skull in the end."