♡Making x More x Friends♡

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

Excitement glowed in your eyes all while you skated in the back of the pack. Your skirt swayed to your gracefully moving feet across the cold concrete beneath you. A small smile tugged at your lips as you watched everyone walk in front of you. And don't worry. You weren't staying in the back because you were too slow. Truthfully, everyone was sort of hoarded in one big group, so you decided to give yourself some more room and skate behind the pack. You didn't really want to smell the body odor of what seemed like a thousand men. The only bad thing about it though was it blocked your vision of the long-limbed man. Therefore, you had little to no idea of what was happening up there. However, it didn't last for very long because after only a little while of walking, everyone in front of you began running.

A sigh escaped your lips while you sped up. Your feet moved faster as you swayed your arms with the motion of your skates. Since you didn't particularly enjoy running, you were pretty much dreading it. Even though you weren't necessarily running, you still didn't enjoy it. Maybe if you were chasing someone or if someone was trying to chase you, then maybe it would be more enjoyable. But this was just boring and draining. Don't get me wrong. It's not like you were tired. It's just that you never really were forced to train. Your stamina was still up to par, but you never just went on a run for fun. You'd much rather just sit and stare at birds than run... And by that you mean lay in your bed all day and be lazy.

Y/n POV - 'I mean who the hell ENJOYS straight running. All in favor raise your hands.' This played in your head as you rolled your eyes and mentally raised your hand up. You groaned slightly while continuing to skate and occasionally forget what you were doing.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

After a bit, you slowly took notice of the amount of people who had already fallen out. You believe it has been around 2 hours since you first started skating. You had slowly moved your way a bit closer to the front. You would have stayed in the back still, but since people were dropping out and you had already tripped over a few bodies.... You decided it would be best to just move up a bit. You really didn't feel like apologizing to anyone anymore.

You probably had only been up there for a few minutes, when you noticed a familiar boy with white fluffy hair, easily identifying it as the young boy named Killua you had met a few hours ago. His back was facing yours as his head stayed forward. The occasional movement of his foot allowed the yellow and red skateboard he was on to move forward. A small smile filled your face, and you skated up to the boy.