chapter 1 of 3

Mr. Wong let go of the necklace hum as he went to take a seat in his remaining spot. 

He rested his chin on his hand that held his cane, looking out at the rain pour down from the window.

 'That around your neck; Once he was seated, he summoned Roy who had mysteriously vanished. Somewhere in the middle of their conversation. as she watched Mr. Wong get up and head to the back she waited, as he came back around, he spoke, returning with an old book in his hand, which he placed on the table in front of them. 'Is no ordinary stone.' He continued, 'but the dragons' Stone.' He paused and took a breath before containing, 

'Years ago, before my time it was claimed that whoever possesses this stone will travel; It can be of the future or of the past. Simply be aware in either case.' her mind began to wonder as soon as he told her this.

'Mr. Wong, I'm not sure what you're saying; it's not making sense to me.' He shook his head. Knowing that it would be difficult to believe, even he would not believe it. 

' This stone is extremely uncommon; it is the only one remains out of five that were lost in a horrible accident, when you pierced the hole in the stone, it was a sign from you that you will follow wherever it takes you; even agreed whatever abilities arrive alone with the stone,'

she wanted to laugh because this sounded crazy, "Okay, Mr. Wong, out of all the stories, this one has to be the most outlandish thing you've ever told me."

Mr. Wong hummed to her, 'young Niu, it's not up to me whether you believe me or not; you asked me about the stone, and I told you.' 'The stone makes no mistakes.'

she looked at him questioning, "When you mentioned that this stone was the only one out of many others, how many do you say?" Niu said, moving her hair out of her face.

"Many, as in five, but they're all formerly owned by the Jian-Jun family; each stone color symbolizes the individual to whom it belonged." Each family member had a stone, but when tragedy struck, they were either destroyed.'

"What exactly do you mean?" 'How was it destroyed?'

Mr. Wong gazed up at the night sky, noticing that the rain had ceased and that there was no moon in the sky, only darkness. something she had never seen before.

 He returned her gaze, expecting him to tell her the answer but it never came. 'It's getting late young Niu.' "You should rest here, and I will tell you about the rest in the morning,"

It was the way he said it in which Mr. Wong expressed it that made the difference.

It made her feel uncomfortable. even when he offered her a place to sleep on the sofa in the rear room.

 Niu watches him walk up the steps that divide his business from his home, she thanks him making her way to the old sofa, clearing the papers out of the way, preparing to lay down, but she decides to freshen up first.

Niu tried to get herself together in the bathroom by splashing water on her face. Everything she had learned today was messing with her head, and she was having trouble determining what was fact and what was fiction.

She reached for the door handle just as she thought she was okay. This terrified her and caused her to stumble as the stone around her neck began to shine.

Back sliding upon the closed toilet lid, closing her eyes, and waited for the room to stop spinning; she felt as if she were on a rollercoaster, the ride never ceasing. 

The Dragons' Stoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें