"you don't trust me,"

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n? Can you hear me?" I hear my dad ask through coms. "Yeah dad, any luck?" I ask him hoping for good news. "Unfortunately not kiddo, it's looking like you're going to have to go in there blind. But I'm here on coms if you need anything okay?" He tells me. I take a deep breath before answering him back, "Okay... wish me luck. Oh and dad, if anything happens tell Kate and the rest I love them right?". I don't want to sound low hoped but this mission is extremely dangerous. HYDRA has somehow come back and they're stronger than ever, we can't manage to hack into their systems or anything. And I know what you're thinking, 'why send one person on an extremely dangerous mission' well you see my friends if there is only one of me it is easier to stay hidden and that is just how we want it. "I will, but nothing is going to happen but I won't need to alright? I love you little Hawk" My dad responds to me making me smile. "I love you too Birdman, over and out," I say signalling I'm going to be radio silent for a while.

I sit on the rooftop of a building which is supposedly opposite the new HYDRA base. I must say it is a little unimpressive to say they think they're the greatest. I've been watching the base for a while now, trying to see any patterns or flaws and it's been hard. I watch as my watch turns to 08:10 pm and wait for the guards posted outside the back door to leave as that's when their shift finishes and the new guards take over. I've figured out it takes around 5 minutes between each swap for the new guards to get there and I use that to my advantage. I swiftly and quietly make my way down from the roof I was on and sneak around near the door so I  can slip through once it is open. Finally, the guards open the doors and I as quietly as possible run to the door before it shuts. Once I'm inside I take a deep breath, "step one accomplished" I whisper to myself before tiptoeing around the hall. I turn a corner and hear a pair of guards coming my way so I slip into a random room hoping no one was in it, which thankfully there wasn't. I look around the room trying to find anything of use. I open one of the cabinets and find a HYDRA uniform which puts a big smile on my face. I turn on coms and tell my dad what I've done so far " Little Hawk to Bird Man, you there?" I say hoping to catch his attention. "Bird Man to Little Hawk, how you coping?" He asks me. "Good. I've managed to get in safely and I've found a uniform which should make me invisible" I inform him. "Good going kid, now go get 'em. Be safe, Bird Man over and out," He says making me smile. I love our little nicknames for one another. I put the uniform on over my suit and put on one of the hats making it almost impossible to see my face. I exit the room and start walking down the halls confidently. I see two guards walking my way and start to get nervous but have to stay undercover. I hold my breath as I walk past them and smile giddily once I realise I've made it past them undetected. I make my way around the maze of a building praying each minute that I'm getting closer to my target.

Finally, I reach a pair of really big wooden doors and realise I'm finally here. I open the door slowly checking if anyone was around before walking in. I shut the door behind me and quickly run over to the desk and start looking for the flash drive. I'm rummaging for around 2 minutes before I feel something pressed against my head. I turn around with my hands up wanting to see who has (most likely a gun) pressed against my head. "What a surprise to see you here, Wildfire," The voice says. I quickly turn around also cocking my gun at the person who turns out to be... DREYKOV?! "What are you doing here?!" I ask him confused and angry. "What do you think precious one?" He says in a disgusting tone. There's no way, right? He cannot be the new upbringing of HYDRA. I feel my blood boil and smack the gun out of his hand immediately, but before I can do anything else a hoard of HYDRA soldiers burst into the room. Dreykov looks at me with a sinister smile before walking to the door, "Have fun, принцесса" He says before walking out. I look around myself and prepare for probably my death. The soldiers come at me one by one and I start to slowly take them down. I take a few beatings here and there but eventually I manage to knock out each one of them. Finally, there are only 5 left and they come rushing toward me at once. I swiftly jump on one's shoulder and repeatedly hit him on the head whilst kicking the others around us with my legs. As I'm hitting the man I feel someone grab me by my neck and pull me to the ground. I lay there for a second trying to catch my breath before spitting some blood out of my mouth. I get up once again ready to fight until someone comes crashing through the window. KATE?! "Kate what are you doing here?!" I shout at her. "Saving you obviously," She says in a snarky tone before shooting a shock arrow at all of the soldiers knocking them out. "Kate this is my mission, I had that," I say stressed. "Well I've been watching this whole time and you may of at the beginning, but right then no you did not," She retorts in a snarky tone. "You've been watching this whole time? My god Kate do you not trust me?" I ask her. She looks at me with a sympathetic look before going to speak but I cut her off. "Oh my god, you don't trust me, do you?" I say with tears in my eyes. "No no, of course, I trust you, baby," She says stepping closer to me. "If you trusted me, you wouldn't have been watching me all night. Waiting for me to do something wrong." I say now angrier then sad. "Baby I-," she speaks but is once again cut off by me. "No Kate, whatever I'm going," I say before quickly jumping out the window she crashed through and ziplining to a different building. If she's so good she can finish the mission herself.