"I quit" pt2

Chapter dedicated to: 

Enjoy!

Y/N'S POV

I finally arrive home and I want nothing more than to sit and my couch and do nothing. I drop my bag right at the door and drag myself up the stairs to get changed. I'm still heaving. She thinks we will do everything for her, I mean I know that's what I'm paid to do but come on! What she just did was a joke. I take off my clothes and slip into some grey joggers and a white top, comfortable but stylish, and make my way back down the stairs. I plop myself onto my couch and call over my cat Lucky to sit with me, which she does. "Hey, my sweet girl, momma had a stressful day today," I tell her as I stroke her. I know she can't understand me but I don't care, I love speaking to her. I settle in my seat and turn on the TV and guess what is the first show on the channel, Dickinson. I swear to god her face is everywhere. I huff and switch to Netflix where I put on my new favourite show Superstore. It's so funny.

After about 10 minutes I hear a knock on the door and groan. I carefully push Lucky off my lap and walk over to the door sloppily. "Whoever it is, I've had a bad day so if it's not important go away," I say before slowly opening the door to reveal Hailee standing there with flowers in her hand. I look at her and go to shut the door not wanting to talk to her before she stops it with her foot. "What do you want?" I ask with my arms crossed. "I want to apologise," She says holding the flowers forward. "Hailee, it's fine whatever. Now can I go back to my show, I've had a stressful day," I say emphasising the end part. "Please can I just come in? I want to give you a proper apology," She pleads as she gives me puppy eyes. "Fuck you. You know I can't resist your puppy eyes," I say with a slight smile which she returns. "Fine but you have exactly ten minutes and then you're out," I tell her sternly. "Yes ma'am" She responds before skipping her way inside. 

We both sit on the couch and I look at her awkwardly before she finally speaks up. "Okay so, I'm very sorry for cancelling the party but you seemed so stressed and none of us could figure out who was going to cater and I didn't want you to be catering the party because all I wanted was for you to be there as my date. And I know it probably sounds extremely crazy because I've never mentioned or hinted at anything like it before, but that's because I was scared. Scared you wouldn't like me back. And I hated seeing you stressed, before you walked out I was going to say that you and I could stay at mine and watch movies together or something but you wouldn't let me finish," She says to me all in one breath. I look at her shocked. She likes me? I try to come up with a response in my head, but it just comes out all muffled. "I've blown it, haven't I? I'm so so sorry. I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable or anything. I just-" She rambles before I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. It takes her a minute but eventually she falls into the kiss. We finally pull apart when air becomes a problem and I speak up, "You idiot, it's okay," I say with a smile. "Did tha- Am I dreaming?" She says confused by what just happened. I laugh at her before kissing her forehead. "Listen to me, I know I got mad earlier and I am still very mad at you," I express as her head lowers. "but, you are too cute to do anything about it. Just promise me you'll never do anything like that again?" I say now using my own puppy dog eyes. "I promise," She says with a bright smile on her face. Now listen, I know I should be mad at her but come on it's Hailee Steinfeld  how could anyone resist. I look at her lovingly and give her another kiss on the forehead before picking up the TV remote "Wanna cuddle and watch movies?" I ask her. "You know I do," She answers me already melting into my body.

A/N- Hey guysss! I know it has been a while. I am so sorry but I just have exam after exam at the moment and I have just done lots of work in a primary school so I am pretty exhausted. Anyways, I hope you are all doing extremely well and enjoy this part 2 even though I kinda hate it. Have a good morning, afternoon or goodnight and I'll see you in the next one!

-May