The Gang's All Here!

Sara felt a bit guilty about what she said. She hates brits with all her soul, but was that really appropriate?

2 hours after she left the call, she decided to come back and apologize. Not just to the eraser eater, but to everybody.

#private-chat

schidouin2: Hey everybody. I just wanted to say that I'm sincerely sorry for the way I acted towards everyone, especially Ranmaru. I acted out of line and it was truly horrible of me to leave because you were a brit. British people are people too (unfortunately)! I've learned this and I'm willing to change my views. I'm truly sorry, but you don't have to forgive me. All I ask for is your acknowledgement of my statement.

schidouin2: And Ranmaru, I'm terribly sorry you feel this way. But really, is it my fault? Don't you think you were a bit....you know what? I am sorry. Ok? I am sorry. I won't continue talking now.

While Sara was awaiting a response, she noticed something a bit odd about the server. She had only been in it for a little bit, but Sara already noticed something terribly different.

The first thing she looked at were the new people who joined the server.

- MileyBestOficial has joined the server

- maskedranger has joined the server

- Snakelee has joined the server

- gunman_chipped has joined the server

- mid_ori.stan has joined the server

- _rsnrltte_ has joined the server

Who are all these people? And what in the world have they done?? As the notifications kept coming and coming, Sara looked at the first chats there were when they joined. Before the chaos ensued...

#private-chat

joeMAMA69: Um, hello? Who are all these people? How did they get access to the private chat? Gin?

woofandmeowz21: It wsnt me, mya!!

beggsenedict: Shin???

soupsodashin: This most definitely wasn't me. These people aren't any of my twitter followers (I have all their names memorized). I have no other friends besides them.

uwubreadbun: You have 200 twitter followers...! How do you keep track of all of them?!

soupsodashin: Magic secret! aha..

soupsodashin: But seriously...Hold on a minute...it couldn't have been-

greenmid_ori: Hello Shin. I have been quiet long enough. It is about time I tell you my real reason for joining this server.

joeMAMA69: WHAT?!

greenmid_ori: I planned this from the beginning, but I've been in this cursed environment long enough to know it is meant to perish.

greenmid_ori: Ever since you asked me to join this 'furry server' I've been revolted from the name alone. Together, my comrades and I have been planning for this day. A day to tell this server that there is no such thing as a "perfect community".

soupsodashin: Sou, is this some sort of joke? What are you planning?

greenmid_ori: Planning on doing what I do best.

greenmid_ori: Being an internet troll.

soupsodashin: Is this supposed to be a threat?

greenmid_ori: Yes.

Our first instance of bloodshed was caught in the art channel.

#atr

lunxr.brxsh: Hii everyone! I'd like to share one of my best drawings yet! I'm so proud of how this turned out, I spent over 7 hours on it. I hope anyone who sees this will like it too :)