Death To America

Circus music ensues! Meet Anzu, who performs at a local circus. Unfortunately for her, she's too clumsy to do her performances well. Everyone dislikes her performances due to this, but there's one person who does like them...Gin ibushi! Yeah you heard me right, that's Gin!

Gin likes going to the circus often since there's a lot of cool animals. But because of that, he's seen Anzu's mess-ups quite often. But Gin finds it hilarious, while everyone else pities her..

One day, Anzu decided to talk to this kid! He seemed nice, and she noticed that he was the only one who clapped for her performances (besides her parents...)

Anzu went for the basic questions first. For example, "What do you like?" She never expected the response to be...

"I like my furry discord server, meow!"

Anzu froze. This got her incredibly intrigued. What 12 year old ever says that? So of course, Anzu being the clown she is, she asked for the link.

#private-chat

- CircusFreak0.0 has joined the server

beggsenedict: who are you..? How did you get into the private channel already??? Are you another one of Keiji or Mai's simps?

CircusFreak0.0: Huh? Keiji...Mai? I don't know who those two are

CircusFreak0.0: But um, my name is Anzu! I'm a profreshional clown! I met with Gin, and he invited me here!

joeMAMA69: ARE YOU THE GIRL WHO STOLE MY ERASER IN SCIENCE CLASS???

CircusFreak0.0: J-JOE??? YOU'RE IN THIS SERVER?!?

CircusFreak0.0: I-I MEAN... NOT ME, HAHA! YOU MUST BE THINKING OF ANOTHER ANZU

joeMAMA69: so there just happens to be two anzus who work at the circus? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

CircusFreak0.0: N-No! Actually, maybe? HA, maybe it's a different circus!! That's crazy!!

joeMAMA69:

joeMAMA69: give. me. that. eraser. back.

CircusFreak0.0: WHY'D YOU RANDOMLY PASTE CIRCUS MUSIC???

joeMAMA69: it's only suitable for a clown like you >:(

CircusFreak0.0: OK I ADMIT IT...! I STOLE YOUR ERASER!! I'M SORRY!! I REALLY, REALLY, NEEDED ONE FOR HISTORY NEXT CLASS, AND MY FRIEND RANMARU LIKES EATING ERASERS SO I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

joeMAMA69: What.

joeMAMA69: What do you mean ranmaru likes eating erasers...

CircusFreak0.0: He says it reminds him of his hometown pastries? I think 'cause they were pink too....?

joeMAMA69: Dude... I think he needs to go see a doctor, I don't think eating erasers is healthy or normal.

beggsenedict: what type of person eats erasers...?

woofandmeowz21: CAAN WE INVITRE HIM, WOOF?!!!

CircusFreak0.0: Are you sure based off of what I've said? Actually, you know what... who cares! One more friend to join this server isn't a bad thing!

#dms-with-C0c0nutHead

CircusFreak0.0: HEEYY Ranmaru!!! My best, best friend!

C0c0nutHead: No anzu I'm not subbing in for you again. I do NOT want to go to the circus EVER AGAIN after what happened

CircusFreak0.0: Woah woah woah!! I wasn't going to ask you that, just wait!

C0c0nutHead: Anzu I really don't feel like doing your homework again...