"There's my plan then" I laughed, standing up off the couch

"Then I'll see you later my love" Sebastian smiled, standing beside me and bringing me in for a kiss

"Hey y'all, come on seriously, I don't wanna see that" Anthony said, standing in the doorway and looking at us unamused

"Ant this is our house" I said,

"And I'm the guest! So guest trumps"

"Ant your here more than kade, your no longer the guest" Sebastian smiled,

"Besides the point" he pouted "Kade your now going to be late, Emily sent me in to get you to move on"

"Anthony I'm the star of the show, they won't start until I've arrived" I said, sending him a dramatic wink as I walked past him.

"Looking sharp" I said, Dan, Calvin and Jason walking into the foyer at the same time as me.
They were all wearing black pants, Daniel was wearing a Royal blue suit jacket. Calvin was wearing a yellow suit jacket, and Jason was wearing a dark purple suit jacket. All made from the same material as my dress to match me. They had black shirts and black ties on too under the jackets and they were all wearing one of Sebastian's expensive watches.

"Not too bad yourself" Calvin winked

"Ok into the van, quick!" Emily said like she's companding an army battalion "Your going to be arriving fashionably late"

"Well we'll be doing it Kardashian style. And your not that late, there's still 40 minutes till the red carpet closes and there's also no point in arriving early and just hanging around" Ashling shrugged

"I'll see you too later!" I yelled over my shoulder towards Sebastian and Anthony as I was pushed into the van by Emily

"Jas, Dan, Cal you keep my girl safe" Seb said

"Oh yeah we'll do our best" Jason respond with a wink

"No Jason seriously, if anything happens to her, your life is on the line. I know where you live Jason Moore, I'll be on your ass quicker than you can say Kadie!" Sebastian yelled after us as Emily pushed into the van and closed the door behind us.

I sat in the front two seats beside the door, so I could get out first and my dress would have the most room. Jason sat on the row across from and a Daniel and Calvin sat behind me.

"That necklace looks expensive, how much is it worth?" Daniel asked

"Well I hope it does, it's worth 28 million dollars. The earrings are 5 million and the bracelet is three million"

"Dam!" Jason yelled

"How is jewellery worth that much and how on earth do you have it? Something like that belongs in an museum" Calvin said

"It's actually from a museum, that's what all this extra security is for, all for this jewellery"

"Well don't lose it" Daniel said

"I'll do my best" I smiled and turned to look out the window, my nerves setting in.

I'm always incredibly anxious before a red carpet, incase something goes wrong and with Sebastian not here I'm twice as anxious. But I know the second I step onto the carpet and the lights start flashing, fans and photographers alike frantically call my name, All my nerves will leave me and I'll feel at home.

But as much as I was trilled to have Jason, Calvin and Dan here with me today, I'm even more anxious in case something happens or they get asked a difficult question. But I'll be there and I've been doing this multiple times a month for 15 years so I have plenty of practice.