Chapter 3

Air rushing around me. The greatest feeling in the world. Feeling lighter than a feather. Clouds all around. Looking behind me, I see magnificent black wings with a golden haze around them. I turn back to see where I am going. Soon another joins me on my left. Another on my right. Before I could register what happened, I was falling. Hurtling towards Earth.

Just before I hit the ground, I awoke with a jolt.

"God." Kazia said sitting up with panting breathes. "Every night!"

She walked downstairs to get a glass of water to calm her nerves. Kazia was surprised when she found the kitchen light to be on. Something compelled her to stop. She stood with bated breath as she listened to the voices coming from the kitchen.

".....came to the house. He was looking for her."

"It can't be! She is only 15! We have at least three more years with her. Has she started showing the signs yet?"

"Keep your voice down! No, not yet. But she still may in time."

"This is horrible. Let's just go back to bed."

"Alright. You know we sitll have to tell her eventually. We have to let her know where she really came from."

"I know. But can we discuss it more in the morning?"

Kazia hid in a nearby closet as her mother and father came down the hallway. As soon as they were gone, she went and got a glass of water. As she was drinking, Kazia thought about the conversation she had just heard.

Who was her mother talking about? It had to be the man who came to the door earlier that day.

What did they mean by "they still had her for another three years"?

And what was she really?

Wasn't she their daughter?

Wasn't she?

Kazia walked slowly back to bed. She didn't sleep well though, being constantly awakened by her racing thoughts. Her alarm finaly went off signifing it was time to start getting ready for school. Kazia grabbed her phone and found a text from Luke.

Hey can't give u a ride. Sick. Sorry. :(

"Great! Now I either get to walk four mile or take the bus. God! I hate taking the bus!" Kazia said angrily to herself.

As Kazia finished getting ready and walked down the the bus stop, she started preparing for day without Luke. She never realized how much she really depended on him to get through just a normal day.

Kazia was still lost in her own thoughts when the bus pulled up.

The ride to school was filled with the usual taunts, name calling, and silent tears falling down her cheeks. Kazia was actually grateful to get off the bus and go inside of the school. Even though the name calling would just increase without Luke there to protect her today. How was she ever going to make it through the day?

Luke POV

Luke was flying quickly and furiously. He just couldn't believe what the man he had called master had done.

He flew quickly to the highlands. Even though it had been fifteen years since he had returned to his home, Luke still knew exactly where to go.

As he came to the gates, a bellowing voice rang out, "Who goes there? State your name and purpose here!"

"Pylt! Sacred messenger and guardian! Open the gates!" Shouted Luke

"Messenger Pylt! We thought you may have some how been killed! You have been gone for well over a decade!"

"First of all it is physically impossible to kill us! Second I am well aware how long I have been gone! Now, where is Captina Eros?!"

The guard stood there stunned with his mouth agape when Luke repeated, "Where is Captina Eros?"

The guard snapped out of his daze and replied, "Top of the mountain, in the sanctuary."

"Good. Very Good." Luke said drawing out the words on his tongue.

**************************************************************************

Ok I know that this chapte probably doesn't make much sense and neither will what I am about to type.

Order of Command For Iorcle Clan

1. Dominatro Kade 

2.  Genalix Cyrol

3. Captina Eros

4. Skull Warriors

5. Clanish

I promise this will all make more sense in the near future! You can hold me to it! If you have any questions about something that has happened, not what will happen, don't be afraid to ask!

Please vote! Comment! Fan!