*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 6 || His jacket.ೃ࿐!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Alright, thanks." You said as you left. Well, that was it. You asked her and it seemed she didn't have any of your things. Aside from that, she was right about your shirt. You should probably cover up. But you didn't have anything to cover yourself with.

Jiwon, who was right behind you, overheard the conversation of course. And he knew Eun had a point, sadly.

"Hey, uhm, if you want, I'll lend you my jacket. It's getting dark and cold." He said, removing his jacket and offering it to you. Your face heating up little by little. No way were you going to give this opportunity up. You couldn't say that this was unexpected though.

"Thanks," You said as you took the jacket and put it over your shoulders. You felt warm and comfortable. You felt your heartbeat speed up at the thought of wearing the jacket of the guy you're interested in. You could smell the slight scent of his cologne.

You walked to the cafe with Jiwon beside you, sneaking glances at you. He didn't know why but the thought of you wearing his jacket really intrigued him. It made him feel a sense of belonging, even though he knew you weren't his.

In a little bit, you reached the cafe and entered. You smiled at Jiwon as you spoke.

"Are you still gonna treat me?" You asked and he smiled back at you.

"Yes, what do you want?" He asked, pulling out his wallet. Chanwoo, who was at the cash register, eyes the two of you with a suspicious look. You gave him a look that said 'cut it out' whilst looking for the cake you wanted.

"Is a cheesecake too much?" You asked him.

"No, not at all." He replied as he placed the orders. Two cheesecake slices, a caramel macchiato, and a vanilla latte. Those were the same exact coffees you ordered the other day when you treated him.

You both went to a table as you looked at the time on your phone. 7:34 PM, you decided to work your shift later at 7:45 instead. You looked at Jiwon and asked.

"Who is the caramel macchiato for?" 

"Yours, that was what you ordered the first time." He replied, putting one leg over the other as he watched the students from the glass window.

"I'm surprised you still remember that," You said. Something as simple as that made him look better in your point of view.

"Of course, I would remember," He said. But you wondered why he would. Could he have been falling for you? Pfft- of course not, you thought. But you secretly liked the idea of being with him. The idea of him wanting you, the idea of such a respectful man loving you. He was kind of your type.

But in Jiwon's mind, he successfully convinced himself that he was doing this to see just how long until you crack. He couldn't admit to himself that even if it had only been a week, he was a little bit interested in you in a romantic way. If you interested in him enough, he wouldn't mind taking you on a date sometime.

You ended up talking the whole ten minutes you were available,  getting to know and warming up to each other little by little. His voice stroked a certain part in your head that made you feel a sense of... pleasure. And the way you laughed, it made him feel nice, or just a light strike to the heart.

"You know, you're smile is really pretty," He said randomly after making a joke that made you smile. Hearing that comment, you smiled even more.

"Thank you, I find your eyes really charming," You said, complimenting him back. 

"I don't mean it as an insult but I didn't really expect you to be so kind," He said, confusing you.

"What do you mean?" You said, shifting your weight to your front.

𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩||𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙅𝙞𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें