Chapter 55: In Our Bedroom

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'll like that too," he said

He raises himself slowly on his elbow, face closer to her. She slowly meets him halfway.

His lips connect with the soft invitation.

He kisses her slowly, she tastes like sweet iced tea on a hot summer day.

And he wants more of it, he guides her lips open with his.

She slowly opens it for him.

He groans at the sensation.

He can feel her shivers.

He deepens the kiss; his tongue seeks hers.

They slowly reach back out to him; her soft wet tongue makes contact with his. His shoulders flinch at the sensation, and travel all the way down, hardening his length to a painful throb.

Lips still connect, and he explores hers while switching positions. His back against the headboard, she straddles on top of him.

His hand slides up her thigh hiking up her dress, she moans into his mouth.

His lips travel to the column of her throat, suckling lightly at her pulse "Griffin " she moans out his name.

His length grew and hardened even more at his name from her lips.

"Yeah?" He whispers against her throat

He slides down her strap, soft skin pebbling in goosebumps. He kisses it along her collarbone before sliding down lower, and her breast peaks out from underneath her dress.

He kisses the swell of it pulling the top of the dress lower.

One of her breast spills out completely, he admires it before engulfing them in his wet mouth.

Her butt buckles off his lap slightly at the contact, he slides his hands higher up her thigh hiking up her dress higher until he curves his palm around her bare ass, she has lacey lingerie underwear on.

He groans while suckling her breast, vibration sending her higher.

"Fuck...are these for me baby?" He asks, kneading her ass

"Yes, it's for you." She rasps her words out, her pupils dilating with needs

He dives back in, both hands firmly under her ass kneading them.

-----------

He trails kisses along my inner thighs, my breath hitch.

He kisses along my stomach before making his way back down. His tongue dart out and lick closer to its center

He slowly peels my underwear to the side, revealing my wet center. The air graze its sensitivity, my inner wall clench.

My mind in a jumble mess.

He slides his tongue lightly over my center, when it makes light contact with my clit, I see stars

"Ooh! " I slip out

He runs his tongue over it one more time, this time with more pressure.

"Hmmm" I bite my lips together

He opens me up and slide his tongue inside before sliding it back out and run it over my clit once more.

"Ooooh!" I moan shamelessly

He spread my legs wider, buried his whole face between my legs. He suckles my lower lips before sliding his tongue back inside.

His tongue travels to my clit, sliding over it ever so slowly until my legs begin to shake, I whimper as I begin to gasp for air. His tongue flicks it " Oooh god!" I moan