Chapter 9

Another cubit falls, and is the right colors this time (the other one was Red+Dark Red+Tan+Brown.). The malice-covered cubit then disintegrated.

The two Infernites: *gasp*

Daffy Duck: Ladies and.. gentledolls, let me show yo-

Flain: Wait, we gots another cubit!

Daffy Duck: ...GUESS YOU DON'T NEED ME, THEN!

The monsters all began to become confused about where in the universe they are and why they aren't up against Link.

Peanut: Wait a minute, they stopped!

The Lynel in the background then decides to just have a walk around. Jewel's hand is fully gone at this point, and Flamzer is stumped.

Flamzer: So, just spitballing here, but that bunny's device might be around here somewhere. Anybody got any ideas?

When Flamzer turned towards the group, he noticed Jewel's missing hand.

Flamzer: GAH!

Jewel: Is there something on my face?

Flain: Hm.. maybe ask the mon-

FLAIN: WOAH DUDETTE- YOUR ARM IS GONE!

Flamzer: I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!

Jewel: Maybe new stuffing can help, alongside some stitching?

Daffy Duck: Honestly, that seems like the case, considering your.. species.

Jewel: Well that makes sense, but you never know.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in Lalaloopsyland, Werner Werman was using his new tank to scour the area and search for new people to make apart of his army... and he had the same device Flamzer was talking about!

Werner: Now what are all these creatures around here? And why do they seem like they want to be hostile?

Werner: I BET THEY WANT INTO MY ARMY!

Werner's yell echoed, which he realized was admittedly awkward. The monsters look at Werner, then just stared for a solid 30 seconds at him.

Werner Werman: Hello, new army soldiers!

The Monsters are starting to come closer to Werner, and a Lynel Approached him.

Werner Werman: Ah, so glad you could... join my.. army?

The monsters all shook their heads yes.

Werner Werman: Oh, thank goodness!

Werner: I bet you, tall one with horse legs, will make an excellent steed!

In Langley Falls, a few houses down from the Smiths, Fozzie Bear and Rokit (Fozzie was the same size as the bear from Stoolbend Virgina, and Rokit was an alien, like Roger.) passed out on the sidewalk.

Fozzie: Ugh... where am I?

Rokit: ...I.. have no idea.

Stan's car drives by with Roger dressed as a fireman in the back seat.

Fozzie: Huh? Who was that?

Roger walks up to the two puppets.

Roger: Sup.

Rokit: ...Who are you?

Roger: Jose Agua, fireman!

Roger: OK, just gotta get into the right mindset... ugh.. Ok, ready! *Spanish accent* I am Jose Auga, fireman! I have a reputation of putting out fires! Even under the sheets... in case there's a fire in you're bed.

Rokit: Dude, you're kinda weirding us out.

Roger: Okay, come with me.

In Roger's room (aka, the Smith's attic), Rodger was out of his persona, drinking a pomtini.

Rodger: Okay, I'm an alien from another planet. I use personas so nobody figures out I'm an alien. That, and to make my life so damn interesting. So, what about you two?

Fozzie: I'm a comedian!

Rokit: And I'm a mixel from another universe. End of story.

Roger: ...Bitch.

Hailey: Hey Roger, lunch is ready! Get down here, already!

Roger: UGH, COMING! You guys should meet the fam! Maybe get some fanny from Franny...

In the Smith's kitchen.

Doger: Hey, bitches! Not you Hailey, you suck. By the way Jeff, never take off your hat, I've got everything up there tied up with those little clips that you use to keeps chips fresh.

Fozzie: Oh, hiya! I'm Fozzie and this is Rokit!

Rokit: ...This feels way too weird.

Roger: By the way Steve, Toshi was talking smack at me so I threw a big salmon at him!

Fozzie: Aaah, wocka-wocka!