It was already 11 o’clock at night, which was the period with the most traffic.

The terms related to Ye Ci’s cheating had already risen to seventh place on the hot search list, followed by a conspicuous “Hot”.

The number of searches was still increasing.

Ye Ming dialed Ye Yiming’s number again.

“Yiming, what’s going on with the hot search? Why is it still remaining? Not to mention, it’s still rising?”

He had clearly instructed Ye Yiming to deal with this matter as soon as possible. However, so much time had already passed, yet there was no effect at all. In fact, the heat was even greater than before!

Wasn’t this getting more and more troublesome?

Ye Yiming also had a headache.

“Uncle Ming, it’s not that I don’t want to help, but I can’t really do it! I’ve contacted them, but they said that this is normal data, so there’s no way to withdraw it, and the heat can’t be reduced either.”

Ye Ming’s heart sank.

Ye Yiming’s company specialized in these matters, so he was the clearest about the methods that were involved.

If even he could not do it, then there really was no other way.

However, did they really have to just sit and watch?

Not only was Ye Ci the focus, but some people had also started to mention the Ye family.

Once the Ye family was implicated…

Ye Yiming hesitated for a while, but he still could not help but ask, “Uncle Ming, did she… offend someone?”

Ye Ming did not understand the reason, but he understood what was being implied.

The statement from Weibo was actually just an excuse.

The platform was theirs. As long as they wanted, what kind of trending topics could not be taken down? What kind of news could not be suppressed?

It was nothing more than a matter of money.

However, he had already raised the price twice before, yet the other party still refused to budge.

Wasn’t it obvious that someone was deliberately making use of this matter, with the intention of completely destroying Ye Ci’s reputation?

Other than money, he was more worried that the person behind this might have an extraordinary identity.

The platform’s attitude was so firm. Either the other party had given enough money or had a strong background.

But no matter what, this did not bode well for them.

That was why Yiming asked this question.

Ye Ming frowned.

“She’s just an ordinary girl who just goes between home and school. Who could she have offended? Why are you asking this?”

Ye Yiming wanted to say something but hesitated.

He could not explain it to Ye Ming in such a short time.

He said, “It’s nothing. I’m just asking. I’ll think of another way. Uncle Ming, don’t be too anxious. Actually, netizens are the easiest to be led astray. As long as you can grasp a little bit of it, you might be able to turn the tables. Regarding this exam… Did Lil Ci give any other explanation?”