The queen of Ecreti, Iwaizumi Tooru, looked excited, "And to a yokai, no less," he said, "A pretty one too," he added.

Atsumu blushed and buried his face in Kiyoomi's shoulder.

Kiyoomi smiled lovingly at him, "It's okay, Atsu," he assured, "These are friends of mine."

Tooru smiled and offered his hand to Atsumu, "Hey, why don't we leave these two to catch up?" He asked quietly.

Atsumu smiled and nodded before he took Tooru's hand.

Tooru grinned and pulled him up, running off while dragging Atsumu behind him.

Kiyoomi just blinked in their direction, "Did he just steal my queen?" He asked.

Hajime sighed, "Yes, yes he did," he answered.

Tooru pulled Atsumu to a corner of the courtyard, where he assessed the kitsune's appearance.

"Jeez, you are really pretty, you know?" He pointed out.

Atsumu chuckled awkwardly, "Yeah... Omi tells me all the time..." He replied.

Tooru smiled excitedly, "You two are so cute together, I swear," he said, looking like he was about to burst from a cuteness overload.

Atsumu felt himself being infected with Tooru's smile and he began to laugh.

"Tsumu!"

Atsumu froze and Tooru looked confused, "That voice..." Atsumu murmured, tears forming in his eyes.

Atsumu whipped around, his eyes widening when they settled on the source of the voice.

Standing not too far away was a man of similar height to Atsumu, maybe slightly taller. His skin was pale, his build was a bit more muscular than Atsumu's and his facial features slightly sharper. His hair was a silver-like grey styled in an undercut with the sides black. His eyes were a greyish-blue, like the calm waters of a icey lake in the arctic.

On his head was a pair of fluffy silvery-white fox-like ears, and growing from his lower back were nine similarly colored fox-like tails.

Other than the slight differences, the boy looked exactly like Atsumu, it was as if the blonde was looking into a mirror.

Atsumu's eyes burned with tears as he took off sprinting towards the kitsune, who stood with his arms open.

"Samu!" Atsumu said through a sob while he jumped into his brother, his biological brother's arms.

Atsumu's biological brother, Miya Osamu, caught Atsumu and hugged him tightly while Tooru rushed over.

"Wow, kitsune can move fast!" He exclaimed, "Is this a friend of yours-?"

Tooru froze mid-sentence, his mind trying to process the fact that he was now looking at two Atsumu's.

"Samu! It's been so long!" Atsumu pointed out while he wiped his tears from his cheeks, "I thought ya were dead..."

Osamu smiled weakly, "No... Ma protected me an' distracted the guards so I could escape," he explained, "But, on a lighter note, yer married!" He said, almost disbelieving.

Atsumu snorted, "Yeah," he chuckled.

Osamu chuckled, "To the king of Demoria," he added, "Who woulda thought?"

Atsumu blushed, "Would ya like to meet him?" He asked.

Osamu furrowed his eyebrows, "Yeah, I wanna make sure he treats ya right," he said.

Atsumu rolled his eyes but took his brother's hand nonetheless, "Great, now I have two overprotective brothers..." He muttered.

Tooru followed behind them with a small smile on his face, giving the twins their space because it was obvious that they hadn't seen each other in a while.