Distraction

*Trixie's POV*

It's been months ever since Katya and I met, and things are going great between us.

Trixie: [groans]

Katya: you really need some rest baby

Every once in a while I stay at Katya's, the girls really don't mind since they think I'm doing it for money and all that.

Trixie: how was your day?

Katya: great, it's pretty much the same for me every day. Unlike you though, you meet different kinds of people every day as an entertainer.

I've been taking some cash out of Katya's wallet so I could give it to the girls. After all, it is what I promised them. I know it's bad, but I figured that maybe she won't notice if a few hundred dollars go missing. Katya is SO RICH, I still couldn't wrap my head around how loaded she is. I do admit, I've been taking more and more from her each time. Don't get me wrong, I like her... A LOT. Maybe as long as nobody gets hurt it'll be alright?

💵

[earpiece] Violet: you ready Trixie?

Trixie: of course!

I have been taking the role of the distraction lately. It's something I can do well, and it's easier to explain to Katya. Usually, I'd just sing with my guitar... It really depends on where we are. We just started this thing where we don't only focus on one target. I'd perform and while people are distracted, the girls would go ahead and take what they can from their pockets, bags, etc.

~

Adore: alright!

We celebrated as we drove away from the venue

Pearl: another successful evening for us

Kim: Yeah, Trixie was really working it up there

Violet: yeah how did you even get the stage to PERFORM?

Trixie: I have my ways [chuckles]

Adore: this is the perfect role for you!

Trixie: Oh right! I forgot to give you guys...

I pulled out all the cash I managed to take from Katya.

Pearl: WOAH

Trixie: It's not much but-

Adore: how did you even get this much CASH?

Trixie: I don't know, I'd just take from her wallet whenever I get the chance to

Violet: That woman has a lot of money in her wallet- does she even use a card?... anyway. We ALL did a great job, but I'm giving it to Trixie, she's been working her ass off. We've been getting A LOT MORE ever since this thing with Katya started.

Kim: plus the pickpocket thing while she performs, GENIUS!

They all cheered and celebrated. I know I'm with my friends right now but I can't stop thinking about Katya. I am guilty of what I'm doing, that's why I'm trying my best to make it up to her.

~

After the girls have fallen asleep, I snook out to go to Katya. I felt like a teenager.

[knock] [knock] [knock]

Katya: hey! I've missed you!

Trixie: hi [smiles]