Chapter 34 - Your Worst Nightmare

I thought today would finally be the day... but I was so wrong.
As I leaned in closer to Springtraps snout I heard a familiar shout from behind. I quickly turned, as I felt Springtrap grab onto my lower waist, holding me close to him, and away from the figure that stood before me.
He stood, moving closer and closer, till he finally came into view. It was my dad. "Get the fuck away from my daughter you monster!" He yelled.
I noticed he was holding something in his right hand, I then realized it was a shotgun. I felt tears of fear welling up in my eyes.
"Stay back, this is your one warning!" Springtrap shouted, pulling me back behind him.
"Y/N, Springtrap! What's going on? We heard yelling." Deliah exclaimed, suddenly coming into view alongside Harry.
After seeing the gun himself, Harry grabbed onto Deliah, pulling her back. "Deliah stop! He has a gun!" Harry said, making a gesture towards my dad.
"Y/N! If you don't step away from that monster immediately, you'll regret it!" My dad spoke through his teeth, shuffling the shotgun in his hand.
I didn't say anything. I wanted to pull my phone out and call the police, but I didn't have service out here and also I'd run the risk of them seeing Springtrap.
"She's not going anywhere with you!" Springtrap yelled back, his eyes turning a deep pink rather then their usual purple shade.
"So be it then." My dad began raising the shotgun up, and before I knew it, Springtrap had shoved me away from him and both Deliah and Harry went running.
"Springtrap!" I cried, but it was too late. The rabbit looked down at his chest and there was a perfect hole that went straight through his outer shell. But surprisingly, Springtrap didn't fall. Instead he laughed. "Hehe, you really thought it'd be that easy." He chuckled, stepping closer towards my dad, as he struggled to reload his gun. "I've done some very bad things in life. I've been through hell and back. I've made deals with the devil. I've hurt many people. But you sir, are a different kind of evil." Boom! Another shotgun shell shot through Springtraps chest, as he continued to walk. "You are a river of red, constantly running and constantly staining others with your sins. But not anymore, I won't ever let you hurt anyone ever again!" Springtrap stood, looking down at my father, who was now cowering in fear.
Springtrap ripped the gun from my dads hands and crushed it in one simple hit.
My dad fell to the ground, struggling to get away as Springtrap stood on top of him. "W-who are you, w-what are you!?" My dad cried.
Springtrap laughed, his eyes not a dark shade of red, and his hands wrapped around my dads neck. "I'm your worst fucking nightmare!"