Chapter 8: Unusual

Start from the beginning

"So this is the second dress, then the third, and the last. I'm just telling you so that you already have an idea how to bring them to life. Every dress has a different make-up but don't worry since I'll just change your eyeshadow for each one."

I nodded my head. The camera man already arrived a few moments back and started setting up next to the part of the studio that looks like a kitchen.

"Don't worry. They won't bother us. A divider will be placed there later," Ayaka-san said when she noticed me looking at the other side of the studio.

"It's alright. I'm simply wondering how this happened. It's my first time seeing something like this," I replied to her with a smile.

"Mine too. I didn't even know they allow such things. I even wondered if the studio owner was just really in need of money to allow this," she stated, her voice full of suspicion.

I laughed. "As long as they don't bother us, I'm okay with it."

Soon enough when our part of the studio got set up, Ayaka-san retouched a bit of my make-up and we started taking pictures.

"A little to the left, Caterina." The camera man gestured to the left. I moved so he can get a picture with his desired angle.

"Raise your knee and hold it with your right hand," he instructed. I followed him and he grinned in satisfaction.

After a few more shots, we were finally done with the first dress.

"Here," Ayaka-san handed me the second dress.

I was about to go change my dress when the door opened. A familiar white haired upperclassman of mine came through it with a nervous look.

"Tsukasa-senpai?" I called him. He turned his head to me and looked quite relieved when he saw me. He walked closer to me and placed a hand on my right shoulder.

"Thank goodness you're here!" He looks so nervous that I was worried for him.

"Are you okay? What are you doing here?" I asked him, my voice dripping of confusion and worriedness.

"I'm here to shoot for a magazine." I widened my eyes and at last he removed his hand from my shoulder.

"You're the one who's going to use the other part of this studio?" I questioned him to confirm my suspicions.

He nodded his head. "Your brother told Rindou you were going to have a shoot today here too. So Rindou suggested that I just shoot here. You know, for familiarty."

I giggled in surprise. "I feel so special with that. We're that close now?" I picked up the end of the dress that started to fall to the floor then looked at him again. "Um, Is it your first time?"

"I think we are and to answer your second question, no. Second. I had the first one back at school," he responded with a thinking face.

"I can't imagine how much of a nervous wreck you were." I laughed and laughed even more when he pouted at me.

"Caterina, is everything okay? You need to change your dress quick!" Ayaka-san ordered.

I turned to her and nodded before turning back to my friend. "I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable so you won't be so nervous."

I left and started to change my clothes. The second dress is a one-shoulder long sleeve empire waist gown. It represents the sun so they paired it with sun inspired bangle bracelets. It's called "Ametarasu."